Madeira X

Lovely photos, Mathijs!

Now how about some screenshots?

:lol:

---

now really, this is realism beyond everything I have seen so far in FS ... :blink:

And the best thing : With Madeira being small, I most likely will be able to run it on my older machine with all details maxed!!! [Given the experiences from other island sceneries for FSX]

• Aerosoft
:P:P you keep up with these great add-ons and , my wife will kick me out the house. She says am married to aerosoft. why you ask?,she said i spend more money :P there than on her. :P

It's a very old joke between FS developers at meetings. We are working on a new freeware addon. FSGirlfriend. It updates for a moderate price to FSWife. FSDivorce is the one where we make the money.

It's a very old joke between FS developers at meetings. We are working on a new freeware addon. FSGirlfriend. It updates for a moderate price to FSWife. FSDivorce is the one where we make the money.

ROFLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Mathijs Kok,

Can I see some screenshots of that ... LOL :lol::lol::lol: non XXX please :ph34r:

I'm in need of an FSGirlfriend/FSWife as the real ones don't want to play with me in FS. LOL :lol::lol::lol: but only in the real thing. ;)