Simmarket Registration Key Not Working

josealbanez

Hi;

I just bought your Arlanda mega airport scenery from Simmarket and they key provided is not allowing me to install. I am getting an error message indicating that either the password or the email are incorrect.

I double checked to be sure and unfortunately nothing has worked.

Please help

my order details below...

1 x AEROSOFT ONLINE - MEGAAIRPORT STOCKHOLM ARLANDA FS2004 (268) = EUR

Delivery Method Direct Download

Information/Your Registration Key: xxxxxx

Sub-Total: EUR 20.13

included Tax: EUR 0.00

Total: EUR 20.13

Delivery Address: :mellow:

Jose Albanez

xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx

United States

Payment Method:

• Aerosoft

First of all, I did remove the serial and your address you added to your post. This is the key to your product and it should NEVER be send to a public forum. If anybody else uses the key you posted we would hold you responsible for the piracy. They keys we send are private.

We strongly advise you to copy and paste the serial code from the registration email we send you to the Setup and not try to enter it manually. Please also remember to use the e-mail address that was used for that particular purchase. If you are sure this still does not work (and to be honest, that would be a very rare exception, please contact us on support@aerosoft.com and we'll sort it out in no time.

But please don't send private information and keys to the forum!

First of all, I did remove the serial and your address you added to your post. This is the key to your product and it should NEVER be send to a public forum. If anybody else uses the key you posted we would hold you responsible for the piracy. They keys we send are private.

We strongly advise you to copy and paste the serial code from the registration email we send you to the Setup and not try to enter it manually. Please also remember to use the e-mail address that was used for that particular purchase. If you are sure this still does not work (and to be honest, that would be a very rare exception, please contact us on support@aerosoft.com and we'll sort it out in no time.

But please don't send private information and keys to the forum!

Mathis;

First and foremost please accept my most sincere apologies...I forgot this is a public forum (I guess after so many years of buying your products it feels like we all are family) I understand your concerns on this matter. I tried following your instructions and finally determined theat the key is not active(hence my posting).I have sent you an email with the screenshot from the installer so you can help me sort things out.

Have a great Day