Release: Mega Airport Stockholm Arlanda

• Aerosoft

Mega Airport Stockholm Arlanda, the hub of the capital of Sweden, now for Microsoft Flight 2004. Developed by the Design-Team "DreamFactorystudio" this scenery represents an absolute realistic recreation of the complete Swedish real airport. Stockholm Arlanda is the third biggest airport in Scandinavia. As it covers a rather large area there is very much to see while taxiing to or from one of the 64 gates. The parallel runways (01L/01R) are a guarantee to see AI traffic close to your own aircraft, something we always appreciate when we depart or arrive.

The airport has been totally rebuilt with photo realistic ground textures and enhanced textures. Almost every building has been included in the new version. Developed by the Design-Team "DreamFactorystudio" this scenery represents an absolute realistic recreation of the complete Swedish real airport. A FSX version will be available soon and without any additional costs for customers of this version.

-> Product page <-

Features:

* All important buildings created with the aid of real photographs of the airport

* Dynamic and animated objects

* High resolution day- and night textures

* High resolution areal photo texture

* Seasonal textures

* Docking systems

* Corrected landclass files

* Taxiways, apron with realistic rendered textures

* Complete apron markings

* AI compatible

* For FS2004 and later FSX

Customers purchasing the FS2004 version will again receive a free FSX version when its available. Please note screenshots are made using MyTraffic 2006.

arlanda_14.jpg

arlanda_5.jpg

arlanda_23.jpg

-> Product page <-

Thank you for this release, I wait this product come on Aerosoft online shop ... some time I think !

But One question, AES support ???

I loking the next update AES 1.98 and I no see this airport is previous !!! :(

Do you have information about this ? Thank

Bought, installed few minutes ago, had a quick a look around...first thoughts...not as impressive as FSD JFK or latest FT offerings, that's for sure. A bit plain to be honest. However, the performance is simply outstanding. I'm getting no less than 40fps and tops as high as 60fps with 100% traffic and weather @ 1600x1200 w 4xFSAA and 8xAF. Granted, this is in the default Cessna, but still...I'm very impressed.

My first impression ( sorry for my bad english )

Very very good frame rate, no problem with this and is very pleasent airport, that's great for Scaninavian destination !

Some time I go to Arlanda, yes the sensation is the same ... Thank you Cornel !

I very like you make the same work for Oslo, Kastrup or Helsinki :rolleyes:

But, in compare with the same generation products, ( Hong Kong by Tampa, new Kjfk or Leipzig ) ... is not perfect ...

I like see photo ground texture no limit to airport but a little outside too ....

I like see more car and truck in move on the ground and some others divers object ( see the dreamfactory product )

I think also if you work on "Arlanda express train" for make the same effect about Leipzig Hall train station :rolleyes: that's great ...

And anothers easy critical ;) ( but this work is very good ), why no modelise the inner terminal with translucent effect for see the live inner terminal ? You make this effect for the new terminal Brussels in FS2004 ( EBBR, this effect no present in FSX realease !!! )

is great for immersive airport live I think !

Anothers request ... in the day time, the light approach of runaway is closed but some time in Arlanda the weathers is very bad ... one option for turn on the runaway light in bad day !

Thank you and sory again for my english

I have now downloaded the scenery and will install it soon. A friend of mine who has also been waiting for it has a doubt: what to do with the Arlanda scenery installed with Scandinavian Airports? Will the new version automatically eliminate the older one?

I am going to install the scenery now and hope to be able to recommend the scenery to my friend, but the question above might be a problem...

Regards,

Is it just me or are there hardly any taxiway signs? I have the real world charts and they show all the taxiway designators but darn if I don't see any signs along the taxiways!

Is it just me or are there hardly any taxiway signs? I have the real world charts and they show all the taxiway designators but darn if I don't see any signs along the taxiways!

Nope, it's not just you. I haven't actually noticed the first time I was looking around, but now having done a few flights in and out of Arlanda, I can confirm that I'm not seeing any taxiway signs either. I hope this will be fixed in an update, cause I keep getting lost :)