Aes Wont Install

Dave Hardy

I had 1.96 installed but had to un-install FS9 and all addons etc.

Installed it back and AES 1.97 which wouldnt install correctly, the installer looked to work fine with no errors but no folders where created.

I went back to 1.96 and that looked to install ok but no files or folders where installed.

Is there a registry problem? Would like to use the airports i paid for but cant :(

Cheers, Dave.

• Developer

Hallo,

I had send a request to the responsable Aerosoft stuff, but I think he forget to look here, sorry.

It must be a Installshield problem, somewhere is a regkey are a directory left, so the installshield get in trouble.

Maybe you can try to send an email to support@aerosoft.com

Hallo,

I had send a request to the responsable Aerosoft stuff, but I think he forget to look here, sorry.

It must be a Installshield problem, somewhere is a regkey are a directory left, so the installshield get in trouble.

Maybe you can try to send an email to support@aerosoft.com

I did and Mathijs Kok replied saying to post my problem here, over to you guys :)