Release: Paderborn/ Lippstad X

• Aerosoft

It's one we have been waiting for a long time but finally we can see in FSX what we see from the windows in our HQ. Paderborn/Lippstadt airport. The airport where our HQ is and the location of the annual German Flight Simulator conference. And in FSX is it special because our internal developers did the airport with amazing detail and as much FSX features as possible. From the moving jetways with fully transparent textures to the 20 cm ground textures. It is rather special. Check out the product page! Customers of this version will get a free FS2004 version with as much features as we can implement for free when that version is done.

Check out the product pages!

paderbornx_13.jpg

paderbornx_4.jpg

paderbornx_20.jpg

paderbornx_6.jpg

Check out the product pages!

Looks very nice! :)

But can the FS9 version be bought by itself when it's released? or do we have to buy the FSX version in order to get the FS9 version?

What's your problem, WEA? There was not a chance for any FS9-Version at all until some hours ago. Now there is this great surprising news on behalf of aerosoft - plus the offer to get both versions in one package for the reasonable price of 15 bucks and you... what do you want more - a discount?! :blink:

Simply try this:

1. Wait until FS9-Version is completed

2. Buy PAD via AS-store

3. Go to your account

4. Ignore the FS10-Version and download only the FS9-Version

5. Enjoy!

Greetings and thanks again for the great surprise,

Gerd

hi,

whats with a box version, will it release too?

Mfg

Hi,

I think it will be integrated in a coming German Airports 3 Box (look at the name of the download "German Airports 3 - Paderborn/Lippstadt X").

Ok Aerosoft, so here comes my question. I do not ask when :P it will be released. Only if you now which airports will be in there.

Thank's

• Aerosoft
Looks very nice! :)

But can the FS9 version be bought by itself when it's released? or do we have to buy the FSX version in order to get the FS9 version?

Basically yes, it's one price for both versions. But keep in mind there is some stuff in the FSX version that is not possible in FS2004, so as long as you keep in mind the screenshots are from FSX all will be well.

• Aerosoft
Hi,

I think it will be integrated in a coming German Airports 3 Box (look at the name of the download "German Airports 3 - Paderborn/Lippstadt X").

Ok Aerosoft, so here comes my question. I do not ask when :P it will be released. Only if you now which airports will be in there.

Thank's

Paderborn/Lippstadt (duh), Hamburg, Bremen, Lübeck, Berlin Tegel

What's your problem, WEA? There was not a chance for any FS9-Version at all until some hours ago. Now there is this great surprising news on behalf of aerosoft - plus the offer to get both versions in one package for the reasonable price of 15 bucks and you... what do you want more - a discount?! :blink:

Simply try this:

2. Buy PAD via AS-store

3. Go to your account

5. Enjoy!

Gerd

Ok, first of all i don't have any problems, may i ask you the same?

Second, i'm also thrilled that there is an FS9 version arriving and that's the one i will use and that's the reason i asked, is that a problem? I'm not interested in the FSX version

Third: i have never expected a discount, i was just asking if i could buy the FS9 version for itself, i did not expect to get a discount at all. I gladly pay for my FS9 products thank you very much.

Have a nice day

Jan

Mathijs: Thanks alot for the answer and i perfectly understand that. I'll wait for the FS9 version before i buy :)

Simply try this:

2. Buy PAD via AS-store

3. Go to your account

5. Enjoy!

Gerd

Gerd, I think you are jumping the gun a little and overreacting to WEA's question. To assume he is after a discount is not fair (unless you definitely know something everyone else doesn't), so try and keep an open mind. It is a perfectly justifiable question...

To the Aerosoft development team: thank you for reconsidering PAD for FS9, particularly as it is "your homebase"... The FSX images are truly wonderful. I am sure the FS9 version you package will be just as good, even without the additional "goodies" that the FSX environment enables...

It is welcoming that Aerosoft listens to its customer base, and it will also probably generate additional sales of PAD for those FS9 users who are not envisaging switching to the FSX platform in the near future (like myself), but still keeping that door open, should we change our minds in the future, or improve hardware...

Thank you :)

Andrew

sadwalk.gif

Uh, please don't get me wrong. I didn't want to insult you WEA! Sorry about that. I'm an FS9-fanboy myself and don't want to change. I just didn't see the point of a request for a FS9-only-sale, when the price would be most surely the same as for the double-pack.

I should have written "What's the problem?" and not "What's your problem?" I truly meant it the first way round. It was not ironically spoken, when I speculated about a hope on your side for a discount, because in my eyes, that would be the only advantage of a FS9-only-sell. (Besides the fact, that the statistics about FS9/FS10-sales would be much more informative. *wink to Mathijs* ;) )

You're right, I jumped the gun, but I was so happy about the news, and I wrote my answer very spontaneously. :mellow:

Mathijs:

Paderborn/Lippstadt (duh), Hamburg, Bremen, Lübeck, Berlin Tegel

... and Kiel. (...right?) :mellow:

Greetings,

Gerd

Kiel is already in GA2 Nordlichter, so I don't think it will be again in GAP3...

Right... forgot about that. But I still hope for a remake of the FS2004-Version of Kiel-Holtenau. :rolleyes:

Humm, maybe, if 1000 people buy the new Paderborn/Lippstadt only because of the FS9-version? :P

Greetings,

Gerd

sadwalk.gif

Uh, please don't get me wrong. I didn't want to insult you WEA! Sorry about that. I'm an FS9-fanboy myself and don't want to change. I just didn't see the point of a request for a FS9-only-sale, when the price would be most surely the same as for the double-pack.

I should have written "What's the problem?" and not "What's your problem?" I truly meant it the first way round. It was not ironically spoken, when I speculated about a hope on your side for a discount, because in my eyes, that would be the only advantage of a FS9-only-sell. (Besides the fact, that the statistics about FS9/FS10-sales would be much more informative. *wink to Mathijs* ;) )

You're right, I jumped the gun, but I was so happy about the news, and I wrote my answer very spontaneously. :mellow:

Mathijs:

... and Kiel. (...right?) :mellow:

Greetings,

Gerd

No problem, i didn't get insulted, i was just a bit surprised by the approach

Have a nice day :)

Regards

Jan