It's Not Fs But Check This Out

Aerosoft Team [Inactive Account]

• Aerosoft

World of Subways Vol 1: New York Underground "The Path" covers one of the most important subways routes of New York. Starting in New Jersey the 50 Kilometer Path route ends in downtown Manhattan and over 40% is above ground. This is a complete simulator, not an add-on for an existing train simulator. Aerosoft told us interest from flight simmers was pretty high so you might that a look at this new simulator.

The simulator is very modern and uses a advanced game engine with superb graphics and animation and uses a complex scoring system to track your progress. The physics behind the simulation is based on highly realistic models making this one of the more advanced simulations available.

Product page: http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...gi?showd,,50176

Price : €25.00 (plus VAT if you buy from within the EEC)

wos_28.jpg

wos_31.jpg

wos_19.jpg

World of Subways Vol 1: New York Underground "The Path" covers one of the most important subways routes of New York. Starting in New Jersey the 50 Kilometer Path route ends in downtown Manhattan and over 40% is above ground. This is a complete simulator, not an add-on for an existing train simulator. Aerosoft told us interest from flight simmers was pretty high so you might that a look at this new simulator.

The simulator is very modern and uses a advanced game engine with superb graphics and animation and uses a complex scoring system to track your progress. The physics behind the simulation is based on highly realistic models making this one of the more advanced simulations available.

Product page: http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...gi?showd,,50176

Price : €25.00 (plus VAT if you buy from within the EEC)

Looks great Mathijs!!

Will definitely check this one out!

Mathijs,

sorry to ask this here, I didn't know in which forum to post it..

I purchased and installed WOS succesfully, but when I try to run it I get the attached error..

When I try to run it again it asks for my email+serial again too.

I am running vista home premium 32 bit, and use realtek HD onboard audia with drivers from june (the latest).

EDIT:

I solved it by downloading the latest directX from the microsoft site.. Didn't come through with windows update and I wasn't aware there was a new version ...

As for the "asking again for serial on every run problem": run WOS as administrator, otherwise your settings won't be saved too. Briliant and great looking game now these issues are solved ;)

post-152-1222106876_thumb.jpg