I Bought The Carenado - M-20j Mooney X (fsx Only)

skulleader

Hello ;)

Some days ago I bought the Carenado - M-20J Mooney X (FSX only) but I find that documentation is little light !

Certainly the "technical data" are good but I would have liked many screens of the cockpit with the differents names of the accesoires and levers, no ?

Because I would like to open the driving "Cowl flap" but I don't find the lever.

In fact with the documentation of this plane not "screens shots" but only of the text.

Somebody would have links to the real Mooney M20-J because sometimes there is documentations in PDF to download :rolleyes:

PS: I'm very sorry for my poor English. :(

Thank's for all in advance and bets regards.

Skull ;)

Hello ;)

Some days ago I bought the Carenado - M-20J Mooney X (FSX only) but I find that documentation is little light !

Certainly the "technical data" are good but I would have liked many screens of the cockpit with the differents names of the accesoires and levers, no ?

Because I would like to open the driving "Cowl flap" but I don't find the lever.

In fact with the documentation of this plane not "screens shots" but only of the text.

Somebody would have links to the real Mooney M20-J because sometimes there is documentations in PDF to download :rolleyes:

Skull ;)

The pdf's in the aircrafts folder are missing then..? 10 megs worth of documentation is a lot to lose?

The pdf's in the aircrafts folder are missing then..? 10 megs worth of documentation is a lot to lose?

Yeah there are a couple of docs in the aircarft folder for the Mooney.

Very comprehensive, but there is no cockpit image showing the positions for the various controls.

I guess this is what Skullleader" requests !!

Cowl flap is operated by the knob somewhat hidden above the Flap lever !!

Finn

I noticed that too when I bought the M20J a while back (directly from Carenado). The docs are heavy on performance graphs and such but there is little to make you feel at home on the VC. A few things are described in text but not a single image showing where certain things are located and such. That makes getting into the M20J a bit harder than it should be.

• Aerosoft
Hello ;)

Skull ;)

Hey your English is fine, don;t worry about it.

We'll ask Carenado if they got any additional documents that explain certain controls a bit better.