Londonx

AlexShorrock

:blink: Gotta say, great scenery guys, hopefully my pics will be able to show at least some of the detail and work in this product...

5364147569a8829387390o.jpg

5364147569a8829397043o.jpg

5364147569a8829397207o.jpg

5364147569a8829397365o.jpg

5364147569a8829397479o.jpg

5364147569a8829397611o.jpg

5364147569a8829397761o.jpg

I only have one problem with this scenery, as you can see in the Left Engine pic the photographic scenery is a bit blurred, and all ares that dont have any objects, and is just photoraphic is also blurred... Anyhoo, enjoy the shots and the scenery

Alex

Hi,

I bought the London scenery today and I have to say, that this scenery is simply a masterpiece. Eventhough it is a tough one on my very new computer, I enjoy every single minute! Excellent work!!

Thanks!

Ingo

Excellent Scenery.

Here are some of my first shots. Hope you like them:

And here is a minor bug I found. The ferris wheel is displayed behind the clouds

Hi ManuelL, all,

regarding the cloud issue in your 3rd screenshot, I had been planning to address that as well, as I have the same problem.

I believe reading about a very similar problem with the radio tower in the Helgoland scenery, and that this is a known FSX issue, so perhaps help is already on the way. For the moment, I just wanted to point out that the issue affects London X as well.

Cheers,

Tibbo

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I bought the London scenery today and I have to say, that this scenery is simply a masterpiece. Eventhough it is a tough one on my very new computer, I enjoy every single minute! Excellent work!!

Thanks!

Ingo

-------------------------------

For those of us who are anticipating buying London FSX, can you explain what you mean by "a tough one on my very new computer"?

-------------------------------

For those of us who are anticipating buying London FSX, can you explain what you mean by "a tough one on my very new computer"?

Hello alazose,

I would take it to mean that it is very demanding on the system that he has..

I flew through it yesterday and even though it was demanding it didn't stutter and was an enjoyable site seeing trip.