No Aircraft Textures In Fsx

keflin2612

Hi everybody.

I have just installed FSX on my computer for the first time and have just installed the aerosoft Diamond Katana.

I have followed all the screen prompts with the main aircraft and also with the FSX update but when I start FSX up the aircraft is shown in the display window but there are no textures I also have the same problem with the Carenado 206 station air.

Can any body help me please.

Thanks and kind regards.

Hi everybody.

I have just installed FSX on my computer for the first time and have just installed the aerosoft Diamond Katana.

I have followed all the screen prompts with the main aircraft and also with the FSX update but when I start FSX up the aircraft is shown in the display window but there are no textures I also have the same problem with the Carenado 206 station air.

Thanks and kind regards.

Probably forgot to defrag after installing the sim and the aircraft? That will slow the texture loading and cause the problem you describe.

But system issues might also be playing a part... :mellow:

• Aerosoft
Hi everybody.

Thanks and kind regards.

We have been seeing this problem on and off for a while now, often parts of the interior ARE visible (like the pilots). It only seems to happen on SP2 systems but we have yet to find out what causes it. Comparing Graphics cards/drivers did not lead to anything useful. It also does not seem,k to be related to any specific addon as we seen it from thr PMDG 74 to the Aerosoft Twin Otter.

What's your graphics card and what driver do you use?

Hello keflin2612,

Can you also confirm, by no textures do you mean the textures on the plane are "White" or the plane is transparent.

And confirm what SLI mode you are running, if any. What happens if you turn SLI off..?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'd like to renew this thread since my FSX Katana also does not show any textures. The plane is just shown as a white plane, even in the inside. Now I found out that switching to DX9-mode helps 100%.

Is it possible, that it is more a DX10 problem?

Greets

KrustyFM

I have the same problem. I cannot see the exterior on my new BushHawk. This is true both in the preview window in FSX and in the simulation. Interior components (frame, seats, pilot, instruments, etc.) load fine and the aircraft works fine but the exterior skin is invisible.

Graphics card is an ATI Radion 2400 XT, dual-core processor, Vista.

I look forward to the fix!

Thanks!

~Matt

• 2 months later...

Dear aerosoft staff. :rolleyes:

I bought Carenado's CU206G FSX and Piper Cherokee 180F FSX.

But plane's texture whte in DirectX10.

In addition, MJ20, C172 and the C182RG PilotShop purchased.These are working well in DirectX10 or DirectX9.

U206G's Texture timestamp is 2005/09/01..2005/10/21

Cherokee's Texture timestamp 2004.

The time stamp is too old?

What is perhaps the wrong file?

Plelase check download store's file for CU206G FSX and Cherokee FSX.

I'm sorry in clumsy English.