Aes Option Problem

wedgetail

i've installed AES and calibrated my aircraft for gate and service trucks. when i bring up the option screen using "control shift w" the menu apears but none of the commands using the f1 or any of the other "f" keys work. i get a prompt to press "f1-o" etc instead of just f1. i seem to have no sound problem, i hear the ground crew call "chocks in position" but thats as far as it goes. i've deleated all conflicting hot keys from other programs that are running but still no luck. should i renstall the program? cheers for any advice.

• Developer

Ok,

you mean that the stair/jetways drive to you airplane, but when you open the Menu and Press F1, you dont get the F1-X ... instead of F1-O .... in the menĂ¼ and no deboarding sounds start or no Bus is comming?

Happens the same, when you are at a Taxiway and you try to select the Gate in the Followme Menu?

Maybe also check, that no CTRL or SHIFT key is active when you press the F-Keys, I have heard that there was a problem with a joystick tool, what has generated such problems.

Might also be, another 3rd party application causing this.

Usually FSPassengers and/or Active Camera (sometimes Walk and Follow) can cause strange behaviour on other add-ons.

Cheers,

Arslan

thanks for yhe advice guys. i've tryed running Aes without active cammera with no result. i'll keep trying some other hotkey setups and perhaps try reenstalling aes to get a result. will keep you posted. cheers again from wedgetail.