Venice X Update?

mhlarsen

I have just bought Venice X and I must say that this is not a scenery...its a work of art...awesome :D

Any chance we will get an update with the new Calatrava-bridge over the Grand Canal?

Thanks

Michael

I have just bought Venice X and I must say that this is not a scenery...its a work of art...awesome :D

Any chance we will get an update with the new Calatrava-bridge over the Grand Canal?

Thanks

Michael

Flying in Venice X is a great sightseeing journey. Unfortunately, I'm not able to attach a screenshot. I select the picture off my hard drive, and it says, "You did not select a file to upload." Anyone know why that's happening? The file size of the picture is well below the 16 MB maximum. Thanks in advance.

Ted

Hello Ted,

The best format to upload a file is .jpg as these are small size files but can be good quality to boot.

What format was the file you were trying to upload as it may have been a type that cant be uploaded.

Hi Shaun...I think that just might be the solution. Damn, you're good! Thanks for that. If this shot doesn't convince everyone to buy Venice X, I don't know what will. No matter how tough a day I've had, a quick "slow and low" night flight around Venice X makes everything okay again. Thanks again for your help.

Best Regards,

Ted

post-18344-1220817807_thumb.jpg

Another shot of Venice X at night. The lower-than-ideal FPS (had the quality turned WAY up) was NO adverse factor as I was flying "low and slow" to take in all the sights. Very relaxing. Definitely would be a shame to take a Level-D or PMDG giant over THIS area. :lol: I'd certainly love to see Aerosoft use their expertise to do many of the great cities of the world. Will definitely be getting VFR London, and can't wait for Manhattan X (I live one hour north of Manhattan, and lived there as a young boy). Message to Aerosoft: Keep up the great work!

Ted

post-18344-1220819393_thumb.jpg