Lukla X

seahawk09

Hey all,

I just Bought Lukla X and I have a two words to discribe that runway HOLY C%@& :blink: that is one nasty runway I am still hosing out my Otter. Anyway Aerosoft you have done it a again 10/10. If anyone thinks they can get it on the first try go for it but beware it comes up fast and be on those throttles your going to need them.

HAPPY LANDINGS P.S. have plenty of sick bags ready your going to need them :lol:

Richard

Hey all,

I just Bought Lukla X and I have a two words to discribe that runway HOLY C%@& :blink: that is one nasty runway I am still hosing out my Otter. Anyway Aerosoft you have done it a again 10/10. If anyway thinks they can get it on the first try go for it but beware it comes up fast and be on those throttles your going to need them.

HAPPY LANDINGS P.S. have plenty of sick bags ready your going to need them :lol:

Richard

And twotter is easy  :blink:

Try landing there with mooney or something  ;)

Anyway Aerosoft you have done it a again 10/10.

Thanks! :)

I´m already working on something similar. Will be announced sooner or later...

Bests,

Sascha

Thanks! :)

I´m already working on something similar. Will be announced sooner or later...

Bests,

Sascha

Sasa you are the man keep up the awsome work looking forward to your next roller coaster ride :)

Sasa you are the man keep up the awsome work looking forward to your next roller coaster ride :)

seconded

can already not wait any longer - looking forward to reading mwhat exactly it is going to be 8)

• Aerosoft
seconded

can already not wait any longer - looking forward to reading mwhat exactly it is going to be 8)

I know... and it is much harder in many ways. Weather (yes it IS possible to have more horrible weather then on Mount Everest), runway conditions, navigation. And it is not one hard runway, there are many in the project.

I know... and it is much harder in many ways. Weather (yes it IS possible to have more horrible weather then on Mount Everest), runway conditions, navigation. And it is not one hard runway, there are many in the project.

Is it in state where you don't want to reveal it yet or are you guys just keeping it in secrecy?

I Landed the CS C130 there and brought it to a complete stop..the nose like 2 inches from touching the wall.

Ofcourse, I made like 20 attempts first (and crashed 20 times).

:P

Manny

Is it in state where you don't want to reveal it yet or are you guys just keeping it in secrecy?

We will let you know soon enough. As soon as we have some nice screens to show we will announce it. :)

Bests,

Sascha

Try it in the Porter! Great fun!! :lol:

Best regards,

Robin.

à propos du Porter.....

can someone tell me about it's performance? i'm especially interested in it's STOL capabilities: how much runway will it need for take-off and landing (with and without obstacle, standard conditions of course)?

Take-off and landing distance of the porter?

Well, during airshows most PC-6 pilots ask if they can take-off & land from within the space reserved for the helicopters......

Does this answer your question? ;-)

-------

These aerosoft sceneries are going to be interesting.

Is there anything more challenging than Courchevel?

Fortunately there is already a very good one....

oy! :blink: but actually i had thought of the PC-12, not the PC-6, or where can one purchase a good pc-6? i just know the pc-12 by flight 1...

• Deputy Sheriffs
oy! :blink: but actually i had thought of the PC-12, not the PC-6, or where can one purchase a good pc-6? i just know the pc-12 by flight 1...

Hi Chris,

you can get the Porter here: http://www.fsd-international.com/

Although it's not cheap (I have only the landplane version), you will have a lot of fun landing on helipads :D

Otto

Just bought and installed Lukla X and it is very, very nice!

I would like to find a better map with higher resolution of the Lukla X coverage area than is in the pdf manual. A topo map in digital format that could be used with FS Maps is what I need. I want to record soaring flight traces to the summit of Everest. Any suggestions?

Don

Thanks for the information guys. I was able to get a very usable contour map from Google Maps. I merged four individual maps to get a mosaic. Now I just need to label the important features and identify two reference points for FS Maps callibtation.

Don