Paderborn Lippstadt Airport

• Aerosoft

Of course this is a special airport for us as our HQ is located at this airport. Development has been going of for a while in a professional and an FSX version and is now far enough to show a few preview images. Still a lot to add but I think you will agree it starts to looks good! We'll inform you with more details later. Release is scheduled in September.

edlpPreview_1.jpg

edlpPreview_2.jpg

edlpPreview_3.jpg

edlpPreview_4.jpg

edlpPreview_5.jpg

edlpPreview_8.jpg

edlpPreview_9.jpg

edlpPreview_10.jpg

edlpPreview_11.jpg

edlpPreview_12.jpg

edlpPreview_13.jpg

edlpPreview_14.jpg

edlpPreview_15.jpg

edlpPreview_16.jpg

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can you give those of us who don't know the airport a hint at where you're located? Just curious what the galactic headquarters of aerosoft looks like.

:rolleyes:

Herman Ross

Seattle, USA

• Deputy Sheriffs
I had earlier asked for a hint about where you're located on the airport, but then found the location on Google Earth. Just curious what the galactic headquarters of aerosoft looks like in real life.

Any thoughts of doing an "Easter Egg" such as the one in, I think, FS98? If you taxied into the specific building at the Redmond West campus of Microsoft where FS was developed, you could see a mural type photo of the development team.

:rolleyes:

Herman Ross

Seattle, USA

• 2 weeks later...

God I wish there was a way to have this in FS9. Too bad you guys can't create a FS9 version in the way that FSDT does after the FSX version is completed. I would easly be willing to pay a couple hundred if nessissary to have this in FS9.

My words in stone!

• Aerosoft
I recognised this straight away..........even before spotting the Aerosoft logo on the wall. So where's your office Mathijs?

Paul

Actually I am not in that office. I am too smelly and uncivilized to be let loose in the HQ. So they keep me in my home office in the Dordogne/France. Where it was a balmy 27 degrees and I can work on the terras the whole day. Actually there are a lot of Aerosoft people not working in that office,we got people all over the place as some people work better from home.

• 2 weeks later...
That could be a while, as soon as I know we'll tell more. But not in the next weeks.

Oh no...more money going out of my account and into yours when this goes FS9...let me guess im gona have to buy more AES credits to go with it..!!!!

Lets hope its not too long a wait

:blink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
I didn't know you might have 'eggs. That adds a whole new layer of fun in the products. Thanks for the tip.

This popped up a few days ago... ;)