Bushhawk Xp

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentlemen,

All the repaints/screenshots look really amazing! B) Now am I going to be able to purchase this at the end of the month of October or at least by Christmas?

Especially love the Steel Finish interior (VC) and exterior Steel and Kiwi-repaint model.

BTW: Keep the Pic's coming and a video would be good too. ;)

Thank the Lord you turned up Nick! Every time I look at your screenshots of my humble attempts I really have to admire your talent.

Thanks for making me look good ;)

In that last pic, is the ski wire, going through the lower edge of the door? Hard to tell from that shot.

The Skis are secured by 2 additional wires, that are attached to the fuselage, one at that "egg" where you can attach the floats (the Bushhawk's gears can be changed very easily in reality), one at the edge of the fuselage.

Wonderful pictures of a great litte plane, i have looked at all the pictures of this bird all the week and no i have decided to ask the question , ..... friday tomorrow, is it likely that the eagle land among us tomorrow? ( puh i dare asking ) :huh:

AW032

you guys want it bug free, so please give us some time to annoy the designer with formalities... Think it is better than waiting for patches! Save the money for some days. :);)

I would give you the product today - without the manual. :P

Sorry guys, but that is the last thing we have to finish - and it is the thing that has to be done patiently and accurately. So I'm very sorry that you will have to wait until next wednesday.

We deliver everything the original aircraft has installed (but only some of the various alternative options of course), so there'll be a GNS430 included in the 3D cockpit (as you might have spotted on some of the panel shots). ;)

To shorten the time for you until the release of our Bushhawk, here some more pics from the actual Beta 4. Not that quality like those of Screenshot-Artist Nick (i like your work very much!!), but even good enough to water your mouth a little bit more ;).

bh4b10.jpg

bh4b11.jpg

bh4b12.jpg

bh4b13.jpg

bh4b15.jpg

bh4b16.jpg

Nope - somebody got airsick and puked. The empty back, that should have been used, is under the seat - wait and look :):D

It seems to include alot of atmosphere !

Finn

I like to see stories and myths developing. That way I don't need to tell the truth.

...about how I was just drinking my coffee when the Elk I had hunted and loaded in the back... Er, let's just say it was a slightly non-fatal shot - and a very exciting emergency landing. And boy was I glad it wasn't bear.

(No - it still had it's skin on)

I like to see stories and myths developing. That way I don't need to tell the truth.

...about how I was just drinking my coffee when the Elk I had hunted and loaded in the back... Er, let's just say it was a slightly non-fatal shot - and a very exciting emergency landing. And boy was I glad it wasn't bear.

(No - it still had it's skin on)

We are lucky we don´t have to see the rear seats... elk blood, coffee and some vomit... not to forget the smell mixing with gun powder smoke arome... :lol:

or maybe you were just delivering some chocolate out in the woods and could't get enough of your own stuff :P

:lol::D:lol:

Good news, ladies and gentlemen: Final tests seem to be ok, we're down to very last checks on original Operating Manuals, so I expect that we can keep to the latest schedule: within 3 days from now. ;)

:lol::D:lol:

Good news, ladies and gentlemen: Final tests seem to be ok, we're down to very last checks on original Operating Manuals, so I expect that we can keep to the latest schedule: within 3 days from now. ;)

You made my end-of-November purchasing timetable; Outstanding! :D

Talking of back seat drivers (elk and the like)

This one may just have scraped in as a last minute addition for the first set of paints to be chosen by Thorsten.

Here's a modern day 'Grizzly Adams', who spends nearly all his time in the wilds of the North American continent. Borders don't mean much to this guy, he just finds his way back to civilisation once in a blue moon to get his plane checked over. Of course, when that is due, he brings a pet or two along - a skunk or maybe even his bear. Either way, his airworthiness checks always seem to get stamped off in rapid time.

The Smell?

Oh the animals don't mind our pilot.

cgrot1.jpg

cgrot2.jpg

cgrot3.jpg

cgrot5.jpg

cgrot6.jpg

cgrot9.jpg

cgrot10.jpg

Brilliant work, Chris! I haven't seen any repaints lately which were so massively realistic...notably the underside of the fuselage, and the inside, all the coffee you threw (hope this is a correct past simple form of 'to throw'... :unsure: ) around while holding off the bear...:lol: