Bushhawk Xp

With the Bushhawk you'll not only get a very nice General Aviation plane. Not only differnt models and liveries, not only weathered or new... you'll get some flights and misions too, which will be a real challange! Here some pics from the "Columbia Spring" mission, where you'll be in some trouble with bad weather conditions... ;)

bh2b41.jpg

bh2b42.jpg

bh2b43.jpg

bh2b44.jpg

bh2b45.jpg

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment the tundra wheels are still under construction. But you'll get the Bushhawk XP with 3 models (amphib, taildragger, ski), 2 different cockpit layouts (VFR, IFR), a total of 30 exterior variations and a numberless variety of outlooks in the cabin, along with lots of cool stuff within 2 weeks of time. ;)

No, dev team states a few posts above that there will be a 3-model-version first within two weeks (amphib, taildragger and ski). The float only and tundra are missing and will come later - but as what?

P.S.: I really like that idea very much. Those 3 version already basically allow you to go anywhere and if that means we can fly the Bushhawk earlier I'm all for it.

Those 3 version already basically allow you to go anywhere and if that means we can fly the Bushhawk earlier I'm all for it.

That's what we think, too. You'll have to be a bit patient about when there'll be a tundra model, but in the meantime you'll have enough to do with observing all those features of the BHXP you'll get next week anyway. :P

That's what we think, too. You'll have to be a bit patient about when there'll be a tundra model, but in the meantime you'll have enough to do with observing all those features of the BHXP you'll get next week anyway. :P

Next week? Does this refer to the week from 06th to the 12th or the one after that? Anyway I'm really looking forward to the Bushhawk because it's really THE perfect plane for regions like FTX Australia with its huge windows and high wing design. I can hardly wait.

About the two missing models again. Do you plan to add them in a future free update of will that be a payware update?

You know Aerosoft, don't you? You only have to pay for something that's really really good. :D

So if there would be another pack that would include the other 2 models (tundra and floats) I'm sure there'd be lots and lots of additional stuff in that pack if it wouldn't be a free update. ;)

On sunday the word was 'next week'. Now the question is how you define a week. If you define a week from monday to sunday with sunday beeing the last day of a week 'next week' could have become 'this week' now. :wacko::lol: We'll have to wait and see.

At least you would expect the product within 2 weeks, wouldn't you? :P

Now, if you're so impatient to pay us we might give you the product on friday (yes, this friday), but maybe we need to do some last minute tweaking, that would make next tuesday a more realistic release date.

In any way keep your fingers off the remote and stay tuned! ;)

Yes, folks, we've reached that stage again - the developer is ready to press the "go" button and some PITA of a beta tester spots something, or someone reads a readme and spots a goof and everything goes into a flat spin.

I've probably done my share of being that PITA in the past, so I can understand Thorsten, when he says we should be able to go, but there are some last minute things to improve. At least here is a developer who wants to get his product out to us. From announcement to release has been a relatively short time and the amount of work that has gone in to the plane over that short time has been amazing.

Oooops! That reminds me... I have a paint fix I need to send him - if I don't, we may upset someone. :lol:

Well, with so many different exteriors done (it could be more than twenty by the time I have finished with the later release as well) and with so many different interior combinations ranging from brand, spanking, factory new to "OMG - take it away before the dirt infects the other planes!", I think you'll have fun. Well, let's just put it this way - with the three "first release" models, I have almost 80 different thumbnails - of course, that does include my practice skins, which I used to try out new techniques. But you will have enough variety.

I'm no Nick Churchill, but here's just a few more appetizers from me, including one of my trials to test bump reflections (it'll be the last one).

A privately owned "N" reg:

post-2246-1223459673_thumb.jpg

Alpine Aviation's Bushhawk:

post-2246-1223459683_thumb.jpg

Hunter Air's Bushhawk:

post-2246-1223459692_thumb.jpg

The US dept of the Interior own one too:

post-2246-1223459705_thumb.jpg post-2246-1223459714_thumb.jpg

Here's the works paint again:

post-2246-1223459723_thumb.jpg

And here's my experiment at polishing the bare metal:

post-2246-1223459734_thumb.jpg

Thorsten ask me to put some more pics of the (nearly final) Bushhawk here - okay, i like it very much to do that! :)

Follow me to Switzerland. We take off in Raron, go a bit West, than right to South. After half an hour (and some hard climbing) we are reaching Zermatt and one of the best known mountains all over then world: the Matterhorn. Fortunatly we can land on one of the glaciers here with our skies... ;)

bh3b20.jpg

bh3b21.jpg

bh3b22.jpg

bh3b23.jpg

bh3b24.jpg

bh3b25.jpg