Bushhawk Xp

Of course I like that you keep on trying, that's what we do too. ;)

We really thought about implementing the RXP into the Bushhawk, but it would've involved quite a lot of work and in the end the lighting of the gauge wouldn't've matched the rest of the VC. Unless of course we implemented it the way we implemented the GNS we use now. But I actually had to alter the original xml code for that and that's not so easy with a c-gauge.

Let's see what the future brings. When the patch will be released (next week, I promise!) we will have the time to think about a possible service pack some time next spring. ;)

Honestly, I don't think the lighting is that important... Atleast to have a 3rd party gauge match the panel lighting. After all, If I owned a Bush Hawk and I decided to have an avionics shop install a 430. The Lighting wouldn't match anyway. The GNS has it's own backlighting as do the gauges that would come with the real Bush Hawk.

I'm glad you guys thought about the RXP. IMHO, it's a very well done 3rd party addon. The immersion of the BUSH Hawk and the realism of the RXP GNS units would make a perfect combination that would bring you closer to where every simmer would like to be.

It's a a pleasure to hear you guys are, "Thinking" about a service pack after the patch. I wish I had coding skills and a bit more free time. I would gladly offer my help to get the RXP unit in the VC... But unfortunately, I'm not a coder and my free time is a bit limited right now.

Thanks for the honest feedback and looking foreward to further Aerosoft products..

JB

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic