Bushhawk Xp

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think I have annoyed our "Tame Developer" enough with my PITA bug and nit picking. It won't be long before people like you, James, can tell me what mistakes I made with the paints. No more from me for now - I am going Bush (hawk) blind :D

....It won't be long before people like you, James, can tell me what mistakes I made with the paints. ...

I don't intend to ... I like the "used/lived-in look" you've put into this model. For FS that's great; In a functional aircraft, we get sticky fingures. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy your rest; you've earned it. ;)

Great news can't wait. I purchased one on FSEconomy today but it's stationed in Arkansas and my FBO's are all in Western Canada and Alaska... I'm going to have a lot of time to get acquainted flying it back ;)

Excuse me, that I don't understand...

I purchased one on FSEconomy today but it's stationed in Arkansas and my FBO's are all in Western Canada and Alaska...

You purchased a Bushhawk? Already?

Hi Folks,

on your Product Page you wrote:

Direct X 10 compatible (with exception of some lights)

Which lights are not DX10 compatible.

I ask, because I use DX10 and this "issue" above will be part of my decison wether to buy the Bushhawk or not.

The product description is a bit misleading. We have indeed 100% DX9 and DX10 compatibility, but it may happen that you have non working external lights with certain PC systems. We didn't have any problems with DX10 and fx (unlike fsx itself), but you never know. So we wrote that. But it will be changed tomorrow.

Even if somebody should report problems with external lights, we sould try to fix this soon. ;)

Hi there,

I installed the Bushhawk. Love it but, she's a little bit though on the frames. And moreover I can't get the Garmin 430 map page to show in VC. Normally you have to hold the 'CLR' button a fe seconds but nothing. And the 2D and 3D garmins are not tied so it seems because clicking the map page in the 2D Garmin does not change to the map page in 3D/VC

A noob question....but how do I raise and lower the water rudders from the VC?

Thanks,

Rob

Hi there,

I installed the Bushhawk. Love it but, she's a little bit though on the frames. And moreover I can't get the Garmin 430 map page to show in VC. Normally you have to hold the 'CLR' button a fe seconds but nothing. And the 2D and 3D garmins are not tied so it seems because clicking the map page in the 2D Garmin does not change to the map page in 3D/VC

A noob question....but how do I raise and lower the water rudders from the VC?

Thanks,

Rob

This Garmin does not have a map page. Sorry. It's not used on the Bushhawk.

Water rudders? The lever next to the seat that isn't there, but operated with Ctrl + W. If you saw the real position, it would mean contortions with the top hat or Trackir or any method for changing the eye-point. I can understand the reason therefore, why the keyboard shortcut is the only real sane action.

RTFM (yes, you too, Chris ;) ).

GNS430 is seperated in 2D and 3D because it's sometimes tough to implement a 2D gauge into a 3D cockpit with animated knobs and buttons.

However, the 2D GNS offers a map function, so it should be ok.