Release: Leipzig / Halle (german Airports 2)

• Aerosoft

Released! And it really is the ideal airport in Germany for your short haul trips.

If you already own the FS2004 version check on your order history page for that order and you will see the download under Additional Downloads/Updates.

ga2leipzigx_3.jpg

ga2leipzigx_12.jpg

ga2leipzigx_17.jpg

ga2leipzigx_1.jpg

ga2leipzigx_9.jpg

This week? Finally! :D I lived in Leipzig for 3 years from 2003 to 2006, and was so euphoric from the original release of the scenery (for FS2004) back in June that I immediately purchased it...accidentally...thinking it was already for FSX. ;)

So what is the procedure for me, having a key for EDDP 2008? Will the new version simply appear in my download shop?

Cheers,

Tibbo

PS: oh, and Valtteri, I know it may have been sarcasm, but that little bit of concrete you see there is not actually the runway...not anymore, anyway. It used to be runway 10, the original runway of EDDP. But then 8/26 was built in the north, longer than 10/28, and starting in 2006, 10/28 was (almost entirely) removed and 8R/26L built next to it as a parallel runway to the northern 8/26 (now 8L/26R). Maybe they left that little bit of 10/28 as a memorial :)

Developers,

However you are doing this so successfully, my hat's off to you! B) No one else is making their bridges in FSX as accurate with AI running under them for some tech. reason that you've somehow resolved. Thank you!

ga2leipzigx_3.jpg

• Aerosoft
This week? Finally! :D I lived in Leipzig for 3 years from 2003 to 2006, and was so euphoric from the original release of the scenery (for FS2004) back in June that I immediately purchased it...accidentally...thinking it was already for FSX. ;)

So what is the procedure for me, having a key for EDDP 2008? Will the new version simply appear in my download shop?

You will simply find a new download on the order history page for this purchase and your original key will work for this one as well.

• Aerosoft
Any hints on pricing? I can't stand to pass this up.

Edit: As long as it isn't over 30$, I'll be getting it the day it comes, since it seems star wars isn't what it used to be...

It will be 15 Euro. How that translates into dollar depends to some degree on your bank as we can only charge in Euro. Should be around $22. The expensive Euro is really a problem for us these days, but totally out of our control.

• Aerosoft
Will you make the high end Mega airport ZBAA BeiJing?

that will be a great one.

Yes I agree. But getting access to airports in Asia is next to impossible, certainly in a country like China. And without access we'll not do a project like this as we simply need hands on time to make measurements and images.

You will simply find a new download on the order history page for this purchase and your original key will work for this one as well.

Bedankt! :)

Groetjes,

Tibbo

Yes I agree. But getting access to airports in Asia is next to impossible, certainly in a country like China. And without access we'll not do a project like this as we simply need hands on time to make measurements and images.

I have an idea for a neat little airport that would be right up Aerosoft's alley. Mountain Air (2nc0) in the Great Smokey Mountains of North Carolina is a private airport at about 4,200 ft ON TOP of a mountain. It seems they shaved/filled/leveled a strip right there, and you can actually fly almost straight onto the runway. Access would probably be fairly easy to get to, and with the weak US dollar (ouch!), a working vacation for a couple designers to the US southeast could be fun!

http://www.airliners.net/photo/-/-/1135614...;next_id=NEXTID

• Aerosoft
I have an idea for a neat little airport that would be right up Aerosoft's alley. Mountain Air (2nc0) in the Great Smokey Mountains of North Carolina is a private airport at about 4,200 ft ON TOP of a mountain. It seems they shaved/filled/leveled a strip right there, and you can actually fly almost straight onto the runway. Access would probably be fairly easy to get to, and with the weak US dollar (ouch!), a working vacation for a couple designers to the US southeast could be fun!

http://www.airliners.net/photo/-/-/1135614...;next_id=NEXTID

One of those airparks has been our list for a while...

That's great I've just been waiting for the FSX version to come out. Now I really hope CDG (LFPG) airport release will be great and occurs soon so that I will be able to recreate exactly the trip I've made the three previous years from Paris CDG to Leipzig Hale, as real as I could get it with the Embraer 145 I've purchased and should then get pretty close to what I really did as a passenger :D

• Aerosoft
Shall get it later today...

Have you all thought of doing a KAUS, an airport that has many simmer's enjoying and is untouched by both freeware + payware?

Getting access to US airports is very hard and without that it's hard to do.

• Aerosoft
Hello.

I've just uploaded a little set of pictures from EDDP here from a little flight I've made between Paris and Leipzig following for the arrival the correct STAR and RNAV procedure for the 26L runway.

http://picasaweb.google.fr/avandoorine/LeipzigX#

Nice!

• Developer
Hi,

Does it normal that I don't see the moving trains ? They are all statics on my PC and I don't ear any sounds...

Any tips ?

Thanks

Yep, at the moment nothing of AESlite (like Trains) is available for FSX, but we are working on that part.

Ok thanks for the info and do you know when that will be available ? Because on the Website regarding the EDDP page for FSX, you don't tell that this feature isn't available for FSX ...

• 3 weeks later...