Manhattan X

Any idea of how the frame rate will be effected on say, an average computer (2.66 gig cpu 3.5 gig ram 8800 GT OC) being that just the default NYC scenery alone slaps my cpu and calls it the "b" word?

Wow! I'm an idiot. Didn't even see the entire thread about my question........ :blink:

T' minus 5 1/2 hours now and counting............ lol

I wonder if New York City will let Aerosoft borrow that ball that they drop on New Years to bring in the release of ManhattanX.

That would be a good promo for the front page of Aerosoft. Have that ball lower slowly and when it reaches the bottom, release ManhattanX. :lol:

I would really like to know when Manhattan X will be released. Aerosoft previously stated it would be 1/23/09 but that day has come and gone with no word at all. Please let us know what happened and when is the reschedulwed release date

Oh chill out, guys, this is nothing on the hassle that REX created with their constant 'coming soon' and 'release imminent' things :P

No sweat here, it will be ready when its ready.

• Aerosoft
No sweat here, it will be ready when its ready.

And that will be this Friday, we are just waiting for some charts to be made and then we need to make the installers and do the last tests.

Got some details on the complexity just now. Around 180.000 buildings and we are way over 3.000.000 polygons. I dare to say that FS5.1 in total had around this amount of polygons and now we got it on one rather small island!

And that will be this Friday, we are just waiting for some charts to be made and then we need to make the installers and do the last tests.

Got some details on the complexity just now. Around 180.000 buildings and we are way over 3.000.000 polygons. I dare to say that FS5.1 in total had around this amount of polygons and now we got it on one rather small island!

Mr. Mathijs Kok,

Great; So, are you saying "next Friday" for release or still more time for that?

=============================================

James, is that a CitationX or a Citation II in the picture? It goes by so fast...

Mr. signmanbob,

Yes, it is a Citation X. ;)

• Upvote 1

Mr. signmanbob,

Yes, it is a Citation X. ;)

Awesome!! I just bought the Citation Xv2 for FS9 from Eaglesoft and I believe, in my very humble opinion, that it is an outstanding simulation.

There supposed to release the FSX version at the end of the month.

I know who to ask if I have any questions about it :rolleyes:

Wow!!! This Manhattan X is really awesome! This has got to be the best scenery I've seen and the framerates are great!

Wonderful Job Aerosoft. Once again you show that you are at the top with MSFS add-ons.

I'm breaking out my Coast Guard Seahawk and patrolling the Hudson. What a view!