I Was Wondering What Happens If....

Richy

I havent actually got aes but i have been reading up on everything before i purchase it and i was wondering what happens if you have codes but install a new version. Can you enter the old codes into the new version to get credits?

Thanks for the help guys

Richy

I havent actually got aes but i have been reading up on everything before i purchase it and i was wondering what happens if you have codes but install a new version. Can you enter the old codes into the new version to get credits?

Thanks for the help guys

Richy

Richy, you do not have to do anything. By installing the new version, it keeps the credits you have, and only adds the updates.

Nothing is lost.

P.S. I am not an expert, only an enthusiastic user, and as such I must warn you.

Once you use aes, you will no longer want to even consider going to destinations that do not use aes.

Yes, it is even better than what you might expect, and the support is twice as good as even aerosoft can imagine.

Good luck and enjoy.