Aes Japanese Style

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

As a Japanse Sim fan (FS9) , AES version1.97 is what I have been waited for a long time.

Since I had installed AES, I usually had flight over Europe and USA but not Japan, because there was no airport (except Hakodate) supported by AES.

Now, I can use at least 3 major airports in japan, and I am glad to hear that there will be more airport supported in next coming versions.

People in other Japanese BBS (where I usually make some comments) , also excited with the features of AES and they are also looking foward to see the releases for rest of the airports in Japan.

I think that the Japanese user of AES will increase because Overland have introduced AES in Japanse language, and sell credits in Japanese currency. ( Many of them have difficulty in reading whole bunch of alphabet written manuals, you know )

Best Regards,

ATSUSHI

• Developer
ITTO rashii anna AEROSOFT genni Kakuchosuru jitai kyaku giten dono fudan guddo w.

Sorry for the crappy japanese, I only know a bit :P.

Mathjis, will this work even if we don't have japanese FS? I run my comp in JP code page and it messes up some add-ons like AES for me, since I use an English version.

This is the same version (same download link, same installer) as here at aerosoft, only the sales page and process is in japanese and they have a small japanese manual.

Hi all,

As a Japanse Sim fan (FS9) , AES version1.97 is what I have been waited for a long time.

Since I had installed AES, I usually had flight over Europe and USA but not Japan, because there was no airport (except Hakodate) supported by AES.

Now, I can use at least 3 major airports in japan, and I am glad to hear that there will be more airport supported in next coming versions.

People in other Japanese BBS (where I usually make some comments) , also excited with the features of AES and they are also looking foward to see the releases for rest of the airports in Japan.

I think that the Japanese user of AES will increase because Overland have introduced AES in Japanse language, and sell credits in Japanese currency. ( Many of them have difficulty in reading whole bunch of alphabet written manuals, you know )

Best Regards,

ATSUSHI

HI Atsushi its nice to know that you guys over there in japan are enjoying aes and it definitely adds more to the sim I love flying the old jas planes and also Ana to places like NARITA Intl airport. :D

HI Atsushi its nice to know that you guys over there in japan are enjoying aes and it definitely adds more to the sim I love flying the old jas planes and also Ana to places like NARITA Intl airport. :D

Hi, it's good to hear a comment from NJ, where I'd graduate my highschool. :lol:

I use KEWR, KLGA and looking foward to the KFJK of FSDT, ( of course with Aerosoft Manhattan ) and hope KFJK be supported with AES too.

JAS has been merged to JAL, so we no longer can see in real life, but I also have JAS in my FS because they had beautiful ' Rainbow ' scheme with 777, MD90 and I love those liveries.

Hi, it's good to hear a comment from NJ, where I'd graduate my highschool. :lol:

I use KEWR, KLGA and looking foward to the KFJK of FSDT, ( of course with Aerosoft Manhattan ) and hope KFJK be supported with AES too.

JAS has been merged to JAL, so we no longer can see in real life, but I also have JAS in my FS because they had beautiful ' Rainbow ' scheme with 777, MD90 and I love those liveries.

Hello again Atsushi man its been awhile since I went to hight school :) kewer and klga are were most of my flights start out, fsdt kjfk will definitely have aes its gonna be a blast the scenery is looking amazing a lot of detail, believe it or not I just recently learned about that jas jal merger I wish there were more repaints of the jas planes I really enjoy and love that color on there livery! :)

Atsushi do you have any japanese flight sim websites that you would recommend? I was also wondering over at the japanese bbs has anyone ever posted a recent updated afcad for ai traffic to overlands rjaa scenery or maybe someone working on a new one?

Hi, there're some websites that I can recommend..

1. Shige's page

http://fs-x.world.coocan.jp/index.htm

in this site, you find files to add real nice 3D objects ( buildings, etc. ) around Overland's Airports.

( Tokyo, Osaka, Kobe, Nagoya and some other famous place in Japan and I guess maybe you already know )

2. Sachi's page ( Links)

http://homepage2.nifty.com/woodyjet/flightsimlink.htm

there you can find many Japanese Flightsim Websites . Some of links may be out of service, still I find it useful.

I recommend to surf over them, you may find what you want to add to your environment.

Though, those webpages are written in Japanese. If you have difficuty to understand , then let me know.

As far as I know, there is no brand new ai traffic for RJAA has made recently. I think most of people in Japan use WOAI or Just Traffic as many simmers do. A few years ago, NIKKEI BP ( Japanese computer magazine publisher ) had released Their own AI traffic ( Aircraft + Flightplan ) package in Japan, and that was brilliant. Unfortunately, it has been sold out already, but I think that was exactly what you wanted. (sorry)

Anyway, you can find a lot of addons (including freeware) too, and I think that you won't get bored in Japanese Sky.

Have fun ! :lol:

Hi, there're some websites that I can recommend..

1. Shige's page

http://fs-x.world.coocan.jp/index.htm

in this site, you find files to add real nice 3D objects ( buildings, etc. ) around Overland's Airports.

( Tokyo, Osaka, Kobe, Nagoya and some other famous place in Japan and I guess maybe you already know )

2. Sachi's page ( Links)

http://homepage2.nifty.com/woodyjet/flightsimlink.htm

there you can find many Japanese Flightsim Websites . Some of links may be out of service, still I find it useful.

I recommend to surf over them, you may find what you want to add to your environment.

Though, those webpages are written in Japanese. If you have difficuty to understand , then let me know.

As far as I know, there is no brand new ai traffic for RJAA has made recently. I think most of people in Japan use WOAI or Just Traffic as many simmers do. A few years ago, NIKKEI BP ( Japanese computer magazine publisher ) had released Their own AI traffic ( Aircraft + Flightplan ) package in Japan, and that was brilliant. Unfortunately, it has been sold out already, but I think that was exactly what you wanted. (sorry)

Anyway, you can find a lot of addons (including freeware) too, and I think that you won't get bored in Japanese Sky.

Have fun ! :lol:

Thats great ATSUSHI ! thanks for sharing the links! :D