Release: Vfr London

And what happens when you would install Mega Heathrow anew, and put in on top in the scenery section of FSX with London below it?

Have you tried this Boqbrain?

Maybe that it could help solve your problem.

Just a guess tho.

This gets even stranger...when I re-install say "Heathrow" the installation does not add any files just states it is installed successfully....and of course it has not. Not even the manual is accessable. What is going on???

This gets even stranger...when I re-install say "Heathrow" the installation does not add any files just states it is installed successfully....and of course it has not. Not even the manual is accessable. What is going on???

James,

Don't know if this will help or not but have you tried renaming Senery.cfg to say Scenery.cfg.bak and starting FSX again??

And if I try to install a downloaded scenery such as Venice X I get the attached error message stating that it is already installed even when I check the installed programs and it is definitely not there so not only is it impossible to install it is also impossible to umistall.

post-1178-1220707645_thumb.jpg

I once installed a scenery that removed all my aerosoft sceneries form the scenery library. However the sceneries were all still there (on the harddrive) and I only had to add them to the library again.

Have you checked your hardrive if the actual scenery files are still there?

No, the Aerosoft folder has been removed??

Unistalled all of them and am now re-installing again (after reboot) so far Heathrow and Brussels are back but Venice still will not let me istall it as it keeps saying it is already installed.

• Aerosoft
No, the Aerosoft folder has been removed??

Unistalled all of them and am now re-installing again (after reboot) so far Heathrow and Brussels are back but Venice still will not let me istall it as it keeps saying it is already installed.

First of all, don't try to do many things now befiore we find out what's up. It's easy to make the problem worse.

I just checked the installer, but it's the same we have used on hundred of thousands of installations. But obviously something went wrong in your case. Not sure if I understand it all well now. First, let me get this straight, is the whole FSXMainFolder\Aerosoft folder gone?

Yes!

So Far I have unistalled everything and then re-installed with success except for VeniceX which gives a "this product is still installed please uninstall" message. I have removed all trace of Venice X even from the registry without any luck.

Well I've purchased it so I will be heading for London tomorrow. :D I'm excited!

Aerosoft, I have to say that you are definately on the top above all the developers. Everyone else says that they will release a product and you have to wait for what seems forever! You put first rate products together and you deliver them in a reasonable time frame. That's why I keep coming back for more...and more...and more... :rolleyes:

Yes!

So Far I have unistalled everything and then re-installed with success except for VeniceX which gives a "this product is still installed please uninstall" message. I have removed all trace of Venice X even from the registry without any luck.

Hello James,

Can you check this post out here please.

Hello,

are there any ideas when the city airport will be released? I would prefer the box of this product but when I have to wait till christmas until it will be released I think I must buy the download version. Can't wait so long...