Error Aes Version 1.97 Tropicalsim Curacao

fsfan73

Hello can someone help me with this problem? I updated my AES version 1.96 to version 1.97 During the instalation of version 1.97 I directly received an error notification. The notification says that my scenery from TropicalSim of Curacao TNCC is not found or not active, and that I have to install or activate it. I did install it and made it active when I bought the scenery, and then it worked. Now with version 1.97 is doesn't work anymore and I can't activate it anymore. When I go to AES help I can see that the airport is shown as full. The box in front of the scenery is unchecked and should be checked. When I try to check it, it gives the same error as above.I would like help from you with this problem, so that I can solve this problem. Please let me hear from you as soon as possible. Regards Vincent Gerritsv.gerrits@zonnet.nl