Bae 146 - Fsx

AlexShorrock

Hi,

I remember seeing most propably in this forum something about the Eurowings BAe146 and its compatability with FSX. However after a few searches in the forum I dont seem to be able to find said post. So to clear up does anyone know if she will work in FSX, wether theres a patch or if a whole new product is in the pipe line.

Many Thanks

Alex

Guest Hodge001

Hi Alex

The Eurowings Bae 146 model itself will work in FSX, but unfortunately most of the gauges will not, however I do have the 146 flying in FSX using Matthias Lieberecht’s highly detailed panel, which can be downloaded from the BAe Panel Project website.

The panel has all the major systems modelled and can be used from a fully cold and dark cockpit, or using a hidden “cheat button” to bypass the start-up procedure, the downside is that due to FSX restrictions you can not have the side views from the cockpit as no VC is modelled in the original Eurowings 146, but I’ll suffer with that until somebody releases a fully detailed 146 including a virtual cockpit.

Unfortunately Matthias decided yesterday to stop developing any more panels, due to various reasons, but at present the support forum is still active and any problems using the panel in FSX have either already been addressed in the forum, or you will find somebody that will help if possible.

Hope this helps

Jim Hodkinson

Many thanks to both of you, I'm personally holding out for an FSX BAe, wouldnt like to purchase the old version and see a new one be released! Thanks again, I'll have a look at various panels and experiances etc.

Yours

Alex

• 3 months later...
The freeware BAE 146 of AFG that is in development for FSX doesn't look too bad. Maybe you can try this - until a good payware version is released.

Thanks, but where can i find this Bae, Avsim ?

dreamflyer

There is no project from us running on this at this moment, but it remains an interesting aircraft for sure.

Oh, ok :(

thanks for the final answer to my question.

dreamflyer

• Aerosoft
It is still in development. As Aerosoft is not developing one at the moment, it might be ok to post the forum link:

http://www.alliedfsgroup.com/forum/viewtop...hp?f=3&t=65

It is of course. We looked at this development for a while but we never got to a deal. The externals and the systems looked very good but the VC was lacking in our opinion. Brilliant aircraft though, 4 engines and a small aircraft, how cool can a aircraft be?