Hughes H-1 Review

• Aerosoft

Great review over at FSReviews. It's in German but I think even non English readers will love the images and understand this; "Das VC ist schlicht und einfach das Beste, was bisher bei FSX-Addons zu sehen ist"

Check out this picture from the review:

H-1_13.jpg

This is a great plane there is no doubt about this but i see some minor problems.. But one of the biggest problem i have seen and it seems that no one noticed it so i really wonder how good those reviews are ? and how serious are they.. ?

>>> Click here RACER Model only <<<

Please before to do anything just backup those 4 files:

HUGHES H1 RACER ONLY

1] aircraft.cfg

2] H1A2.air

3] sound.cfg

4] thumbnail.jpg

I just changes some things that correct some controls errors but keeping the original mind set .

lets me know how it went for you.

Thanks

• Aerosoft

I do seriously apologize for doing so, but I removed the link to your file. I do so because you send a file out that not only contains a lot of copyright code, but mainly because you made some changes, but don't tell us what those changes are. But above all, the files you put online are copyrighted, please take them offline immediately.

Of course if there are issue we like to know and we'll sort them out. The reviews I seen are honest and to the point, these people did not see the issues you had, not did any other user so far (or we would have know about it). I suggest you send me the files (support@aerosoft.com) and tell me what corrections you made.

With all my respects,

Des fois une petites reponse c'est facile et rapide ... surtout ca ne fais pas de mal et ca evite des complications .

Can always PM me.

Thanks

Of course if there are issue we like to know and we'll sort them out. The reviews I seen are honest and to the point, these people did not see the issues you had, not did any other user so far (or we would have know about it). I suggest you send me the files (support@aerosoft.com) and tell me what corrections you made.

Better believe it, buster ;)

I didn't encounter any problems. Not even the one concerning start-up in a cold-and-dark config.

• Aerosoft
LOL.. I guess i'll have to make a Youtube video and show it around .. ;) That will be very interesting !!

Look, posting the copyrighted arcraft.cfg and .air files for all to download is not the most prudent way to explain something to us. But I have looked at the issue and checked it out myself. Now you might feel it is very important and that we done it wrong but I have discussed it with collegues and with a select group of customers we use as focus group. There was nobody who really saw the problem. In our customer support database the issue is found but ONLY related to your comments. So all in all we got a rather large group of rather happy customers, great reviews and one customer who believes things should be done different.

And all the while we know you don't really thought about our copyrights. I think you should be rather glad we did not follow up on that issue as it was rather easy to proof (you admitted it openly) you violated our copyrights. And yes that IS a serious issue, we paid a lot of money for those two files and you did not even think they were copyrighted.

So please don't be too offended we did not jump to your support.

I see your point ;) Next time please just answer your emails it would be much much simpler and it would ovoid trouble.. and do what you have to do .

Anyway you are stuck with your, I'll use mine and everyone happy.

In the other hand could you write up here the exact copyright details. I think it would be very instructive for many and myself to ovoid any problem .