Problème With Transparency Glass From The Do-27.....

skulleader

Hello to everybody,

I continue to discover the Dornier DO-27 and I have just noticed that I have a problem of transparency with the glass window rear and above the pilot.

I found an screen on the aerosoft web's site and we can see very transparent glass window.

Somebody who uses this plane could say to me if he meets the same problem of transparency glass like me ?

Only glass from the cockpit are transparency.

Here 3 screens that I have just created and which shows the problem that I meet:

Glass%2001.jpg

Glass%2002.jpg

Glass%2003.jpg

Here I've found on "Youtube" a video where the guy meet the same problem as me, to see this bug from glass it's necessary to watch the video in the minute: 3:39 !!

Link:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=WD7dvPLVmxQ

Here a screen from Aerosoft web's site and we can watch the good transparency from all the glass :

do27x_4.jpg

If anybody can help me with this problem or say to me if it is normal ?

A great thank's, best regards and I'm very sorry for my poor English.

Skull Leader

Hello to everybody,

I continue to discover the Dornier DO-27 and I have just noticed that I have a problem of transparency with the glass window rear and above the pilot.

I believe there is an update for this that was released following SP2.

If you log onto your Aerosoft account, you can download it in the 'updates' section.

Sorry, I'm going by memory here, so can not give you specific information as I am at work right now.