Stockholm Arlanda

No...not this weekend....

This project is WAY behind!

lol I know that the project is a bit delayed(as most addons seem to be if they release an estimated relase date) but there's nothing wrong in having a little bit of hope ;)

Alex

FSDT KJFK is keeping me busy as well but I need the AES update!

I am uncrossing my fingers on Arlanda now. If it comes, great. If not... It's obvious that devlopers no longer care much about FS9 anymore. I'll just take what I can get.

Guest David K.
FSDT KJFK is keeping me busy as well but I need the AES update!

I am uncrossing my fingers on Arlanda now. If it comes, great. If not... It's obvious that devlopers no longer care much about FS9 anymore. I'll just take what I can get.

I do not quite get you!?

They are going to release it for FS9 but this can take agessss...they are so far behind.

Probably isnt going to be the best scenery either...looking at what they have been producing earlier.

My guess: in 3 Weeks if we are lucky maby earlier :angry:

Well not sure what makes you say this, but we hope to release the FS9 version of Arlanda this week.

Yeah! Thats good to hear. Pyhh.. Got nervous by all these rumors.

Brussels, Geneva... What's not good about these sceneries?

Hello Mathijs,

I don’t want to send the topic of this thread off course but since Cornel’s Geneva and Belgium sceneries have been mentioned and that Cornel is not a frequent communicator (on his website) I thought I might ask you a few questions if you don’t mind.

I purchased Geneva and Brussels from Simmarket (download versions) before the latter discontinued the sale of Cornel’s products. I see that Aerosoft is selling Mega Airport Brussels (FS9 and FSX).

• Will you be publishing / supporting Cornel’s products from now on?

• If so, will that also include Geneva?

• Is Cornel progressing on his FSX version of Geneva?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Kevin :)

• Aerosoft
Hello Mathijs,

I don't want to send the topic of this thread off course but since Cornel's Geneva and Belgium sceneries have been mentioned and that Cornel is not a frequent communicator (on his website) I thought I might ask you a few questions if you don't mind.

I purchased Geneva and Brussels from Simmarket (download versions) before the latter discontinued the sale of Cornel's products. I see that Aerosoft is selling Mega Airport Brussels (FS9 and FSX).

• Will you be publishing / supporting Cornel's products from now on?

• If so, will that also include Geneva?

• Is Cornel progressing on his FSX version of Geneva?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Kevin :)

A tentative yes to all your questions.

I just saw that Oliver didn't include ESSA in the next AES release, so I guess that once ESSA is released we'll have to wait a little bit more to get the airport aes'd.. :( anyway, looking forward to the release of this wonderful airport :lol:

alex

"My guess: in 3 Weeks if we are lucky maby earlier"

>> Well not sure what makes you say this, but we hope to release the FS9 version of Arlanda this week

"by the time the FS9 version is released there will be a new AES update"

>> That is indeed planned.

Uhhhrrrrr.... I'm a bit confused now :blink:

Is ESSA being released this week and thus also a new AES update,

or is ESSA postponed untill the new AES update is ready?

Egbert

Uhhhrrrrr.... I'm a bit confused now :blink:

Is ESSA being released this week and thus also a new AES update,

or is ESSA postponed untill the new AES update is ready?

Egbert

I do not know the full answer, but here is a partial one:

http://aerosoft2.de/trader/pdf/Release%20list%20engl.pdf

I think Mathjis said fs9 version should be out this week, so perhaps the date is for fsx version?

Do not worry, I am just as confused, but at least it is getting somewhat close.

Lfpg is also listed, but I am not sure that simwings is doing so great with fsx , as also Madrid fsx is due in October now.

Sorry if I am ading more confusion or disappointment, but I find updates easier to swallow as they normally show some progress (I hope).

A tentative yes to all your questions.

Any estimate as to when Geneva might be added to your site?

Is it worth getting?

I ask because the webpage displaying it only shows a few pictures that do not allow me to judge.

Thanks Mathjis.

I do not know the full answer, but here is a partial one:

http://aerosoft2.de/trader/pdf/Release%20list%20engl.pdf

I think Mathjis said fs9 version should be out this week, so perhaps the date is for fsx version?

Do not worry, I am just as confused, but at least it is getting somewhat close.

Lfpg is also listed, but I am not sure that simwings is doing so great with fsx , as also Madrid fsx is due in October now.

Sorry if I am ading more confusion or disappointment, but I find updates easier to swallow as they normally show some progress (I hope).

Hmmm...sounds like LFPG version for FS2004 is abandoned. :unsure:

Looks like we are still going to need to wait some time....as I said

Well David K. You are a early bird :D... 7 am and allready thinking that the release will be delayed. I believe in Mathijs and hope Arlanda is released today - this afternoon or evening! ;)

Hoping for It!

Have a nice friday everybody!

Well David K. You are a early bird :D... 7 am and allready thinking that the release will be delayed. I believe in Mathijs and hope Arlanda is released today - this afternoon or evening! ;)

Hoping for It!

Have a nice friday everybody!

David lives in Helsinki, so it's 8 am actually :P