Stockholm Arlanda

I'm dissapointed no one has mentioned Helsinki yet <_<

It's not so urgent as we can enjoy the excellent FISD EFHK with AES.

And, by the way, that is a thread about ESSA, not a request list. ;)

Best regards,

Rafal

hmmm Arlanda, Kastrup and Vaanta but not Keflavik? About the last one I would be willing to help since I have made poor attemts to make sceneries for it...

Best regards, Kjartan

Hi,

Looks superb. FYI Mathijs, my wife used to work in the "Blue Barrack", in the extension of the STS Hangar, now she works at the top floor at STS, every 4th week or so..... need to have that scenery for sure :lol:

Best

Believe me, we really think being as open as possible helps both us and our customers. If I would have more information or more images it would be on this forum in a matter of hours.

Alright thank you very much for the info. I certainly didn't want to come off as rude or impolite in any way:)

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mathijs

I really appreciate the photo textures, but after looking at the picture again I discovered i minor mistake.

(Aircraft on the ground texture)

post-7000-1218543828_thumb.jpg

Guest David K.

I just read the Dreamfactory page and it said "Release end of June beginning of July" Do I have the wrong month or were you really wrong :huh:

On the main site of aerosoft is standing: Alpha-Version ;)

Its a beta.. :)

I am looking forward to as many high quality FS9 seneries as possible as the end nears. I am so glad this airport is on the list of FS9!!!

Um... Am I missing somthing here? Why do you think that??

I haven't heard anything either and since its Sunday and we also haven't heard anything from the developers, I guess its not true. Anyway... would be nice with a surprice :D