Stockholm Arlanda

YEIHAAAA

Hope it will the available with AES

Guess its the work of dreamfactorystudio?

Hope we also will see a new version of Copenhagen (EKCH) soon

Finally:-D Hopefully it will be AES ready upon release. Been waiting for an updated version of essa for a long time, and the timing couldn't be better. Dream Factory Studios make really great sceneries. Outstanding work Cornel!!!

Guest David K.

Is this SCANDINAVIAN AIRPORTS or A single series? And Aerosft or Other??????????????????????????????????????????

Hope for a answer soon!

Looking good!

I've always wanted to have a high quality Arlanda and here it comes.

Loking forward to it (AESed of course) and hope to see more screenshots soon.

As well as the release itself. ;)

A must buy for me.

Best regards,

Rafal

Mathijs: thank you so much for updating a Scandinavian airport, also for FS9. It's much needed to say the least

As many people in the earlier posts have asked, is there any chance to see more scandinavian airports, like Copenhagen (EKCH) and/or Oslo (ENGM) in the future?

I'm truly looking forward to this one.

• Aerosoft
Mathijs: thank you so much for updating a Scandinavian airport, also for FS9. It's much needed to say the least

As many people in the earlier posts have asked, is there any chance to see more scandinavian airports, like Copenhagen (EKCH) and/or Oslo (ENGM) in the future?

Yes, but until I know more that's all I am going to say.

Wow! It's looking real nice. It's great to finally see some new development for scandinavian airport/s. And, like it has been said before, I too hope there will be an Copenhagen / EKCH coming real soon, as it is the main hub for scandinavien. Could be sooo fantastic...

Keep up the great work guys.

these shots are from FS2004 (but a FSX version will follow of course). Release is not yet planned, when we got a idea we will inform you all.

Looks nice Mathijs I have a lot of Aerosoft sceneries but this one I will skip hard and fast because this guy didn't keep his promises in the past

regarding Geneva for FSX and EBBR is just the worst release from a technical point of view for FSX...

Not the quality I'm used to from Aerosoft...

Cheers,

I'm dissapointed no one has mentioned Helsinki yet <_<

Isn't here any other Finns :huh:

I'm not Finnish but I totally support Helsinki! I thought someone up there had named it already, hope Helsinki comes up next or Copenhagen is cool too but I really prefer Helsinki.

I'm not Finnish but I totally support Helsinki! I thought someone up there had named it already, hope Helsinki comes up next or Copenhagen is cool too but I really prefer Helsinki.

I see you have Finnair's MD-11 as your avatar, good choice have to say  ;)