Fs Flight Keeper 3

• Aerosoft

Gentlemen, it is with great pleasure I can show you some images of an advanced beta of FSFK.

Release is expected in August. All people who bought the 2.8 version will get a free update, all other users will be offered a reduced price update.

We will add a list of new features in a few days, but for now check out these images of the main application. There is a ton of new stuff to see there.

Screenshots-01.jpg

Screenshots-02.jpg

Screenshots-03.jpg

Screenshots-04.jpg

Screenshots-05.jpg

Screenshots-06.jpg

Screenshots-07.jpg

Screenshots-08.jpg

Screenshots-09.jpg

Screenshots-10.jpg

Screenshots-11.jpg

Screenshots-12.jpg

Great, I asked myself a few weeks ago if a new version of FSFK would come out, since I really enjoyed the last version! The new map features look great - I really like the vertical profile view with the terrain underneath and the color-shaded terrain on the map. The EGPWS-style map view on the ACARS plugin looks very usefull, too. I will update for sure! :D

I would love know what the darker-shaded airspace areas on the european map signify, as well as the color-shaded circles around certain airport locations. Different airspace classes?

Probably a retorical question, given the compatibility of the current 2.8 version, but will v3 also work for FS9?

Never heard of this product, but if also for FS9 I'll buy the 2.8 version and learn to use it untill the free update comes. :lol:

Yes of course. ;)

Thomas

Got to take my hat off to you on this one Thomas, looks great, roll on August.

One question comes to mind on the Airport View though is, as well as Taxi Way Letter/No's, will you be able to put in the Holding Points??

This is a screenshot while display IVAO online traffic. The shaded areas are actually active zones (controller online).

Thanks, should have thought of that! Will I be able to read in the sector boundaries of the FSX default airspaces as shown on the in-sim map? Might be interesting to see if I infringed on controlled airspace or a restricted area on my flight.

Also, it looks as if you badly taxied over the grass at Malpensa in the ninth screenshot. :rolleyes:;) Ah, and thanks for AITM2 (bit late to say that, though) - I recently used it a lot when working on the UGA Challengers, and it's still very valuable.

Got to take my hat off to you on this one Thomas, looks great, roll on August.

One question comes to mind on the Airport View though is, as well as Taxi Way Letter/No's, will you be able to put in the Holding Points??

Holding points are shown when they are defined in the AFCAD/BGL.

Thomas

Thanks, should have thought of that! Will I be able to read in the sector boundaries of the FSX default airspaces as shown on the in-sim map? Might be interesting to see if I infringed on controlled airspace or a restricted area on my flight.

FS airspaces are shown on the external world map, but not in the gauge.

Also, it looks as if you badly taxied over the grass at Malpensa in the ninth screenshot. :rolleyes:;) Ah, and thanks for AITM2 (bit late to say that, though) - I recently used it a lot when working on the UGA Challengers, and it's still very valuable.

I taxied correctly, but I took the screenshot on a machine with the default scenery. ;)

Thomas

• 2 weeks later...

It seems very good product. I'm not Flight Keeper user now, but I'd like to buy when it will release.

Only one answer for you: how about the time registered in Flight Keeper log? It's a FS time, or UTC time. In other words, when I fly online (IVAO) frequently I change FS time to keep daylight, then the registered time was completely different by UTC.

Kind regards

marcopolo

Flight times are always recorded in FS ZULU time (but can be displayed as local times), but you see the real time when you actually started the flight (logged using the current system time of your machine).

Hope this answers your question

Thomas

• Aerosoft
It seems very good product. I'm not Flight Keeper user now, but I'd like to buy when it will release.

Only one answer for you: how about the time registered in Flight Keeper log? It's a FS time, or UTC time. In other words, when I fly online (IVAO) frequently I change FS time to keep daylight, then the registered time was completely different by UTC.

Kind regards

marcopolo

Marco, there will be a "try before you try" option for this product, so you will be able to test ALL functions before handing over your money.

• 4 weeks later...
Marco, there will be a "try before you try" option for this product, so you will be able to test ALL functions before handing over your money.

Morning Mathijs.

Do you have a possible release date for this software? As you know our members are very keen to try this out.

Has the Beta finished or is it not ready yet?

regards

Andy

HVA Director

http://www.heathrowvirtualairport.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...