A Lazy Summer Afternoon, Summer Screenshot Competition.

Shaun Fletcher

Lazy summer Afternoon (Waiting out a passing storm.)

Aircraft: Aerosoft DHC-2 Beaver X

Scenery: ORBX FTX AU Blue

Editing: None. Scene was staged for location, weather, season, and time of day only.

post-17686-1216665617_thumb.jpg

Lazy summer Afternoon (Waiting out a passing storm.)

Aircraft: Aerosoft DHC-2 Beaver X

Scenery: ORBX FTX AU Blue

Editing: None. Scene was staged for location, weather, season, and time of day only.

post-17686-1216665617_thumb.jpg

Great shot Tom :)

With Aerosoft Piper Cheyenne and Lukla Everest

I can not stand the sweating temperature anymore. I need wind and a big big ice cream. With chilled soda and bear, I took off from Katmandu to the chilled peak, Everest. And the BBQ is waiting for me in my hotel...

this is for contest

post-16544-1217249496_thumb.jpg

this is the abandoned one. If you allow, I put it here as another of my child:)

post-16544-1217248311_thumb.jpg

A lazy hot summer afternoon ...after the heavy rain shower!

728vz5.jpg

Hello everyone,

Aerosoft products used: Lisboa 2008 + AES v1.96

Aircraft: Overland A320 + EvolveAI A320 + CDAI V2 CRJ-200

The screenshot was edited by adding the reflection mirror image at the bottom with "Reflet" utility.

;)

MfG

A lazy hot summer afternoon ...after the heavy rain shower!

728vz5.jpg

Aerosoft products used: Lisboa 2008 + AES v1.96

The screenshot was edited by adding the reflection mirror image at the bottom with "Reflet" utility.

MfG

Dear Mfg,

Regarding this "Reflet Utility"; Is it part of AES or Some other Product? I'd like to findout because I want my FSX world to show rain and water on the ground textures. I heard that AES can do that but, they don't make it yet for FSX. Thank you - I liked your photo.

Thank you for the kind comment but this post is for screens only - Please check your PM with my answer.

;)

Thank you Hans! All the screenshots were awesome and the web link very interesting for making these effects in screenshots - Got the PM's and responded there.

Thanks again.

Great shot Tom :)

Thanks ! I had to wait forever for that lightning bolt... LOL!!!

I've made alot of cool staged shots like this. I just don't believe in editing though. I think for a screenshot contest especially its kind of cheating. However, Ive seen some amazing shots out there with absolutely fantastic editing.

Here´s mine:

I am sailing

iw0uft.jpg

Product used was Aerosoft Stadiums 2008, you see the Innsbruck Tivoli stadium in front of the glider, some color and sharpening editing was used.

post-6031-1217496211_thumb.jpg