A Lazy Summer Afternoon, Summer Screenshot Competition.

Shaun Fletcher

Folks we decided to have a Summer Screenshot Competition with a theme.

So we want you to post a screen shot of a scene from Flight Simulator using at least one Aerosoft product in it depicting "A Lazy Summer Afternoon". The competition will run for the whole of July and winners will be picked early August. To enter simply post your entry on this thread here and don't forget to name the Aerosoft product used.

Prizes will be as follows.

1st Prize = 3 Download products of the winners choosing.

2nd Prize = 2 Download products of the winners choosing.

3rd Prize = 1 Download product of the winners choosing.

Remember you got to be in it to win it!

Rules.

1: Only one entry per forum user.

2: You have to name the Aerosoft Product used.

3: Please keep the pictures to a reasonable size, no more than 1200 pixels in with. Only JPG please.

4. Minor editing is allowed (sharpening, smoothing, coloring) but it is not allowed to add/remove or change parts of the image

5: The judges decision is final.

NB: Please don't post extensive comments on this thread as it is only for screen shots.

I believe this is a Flight 1 product. :P

It's not an Aerosoft "in house" product, but it's sold in the Aerosoft Shop ... see link above ...

Perhaps someone can clarify the rules here? Thanks! Perhaps modify the first post and then - if a rule applies - delete the next three posts, so the thread can be reserved for screenshots and not for discussion, as Shaun suggested :)

Do-27 in German airfelds 1 Island hopping- two in one :P

Sorry for the mistake when first posting this i was tryin to phone,eat and post so things got jumbled up, my apologies

Richy

post-17840-1215028463_thumb.jpg

Mr. Hughes returning home after a relaxing day in the mountains (more specifically the Sierra Nevada area) . He had to open the canopy several times to cool the cockpit down under the flight (no problem with that handy, and quite charming handle on the side :P ) , and the temperatures went up to 40C degrees at the most. :oThe product used is naturally the amazing H-1B.

Well here he is on his way back to the airport in the sunset, thinking of his friends who promised to have the hamburgers ready, and the beer cold when he got home...

HH3.jpg

Just one more circle around the village to let the gang know to start the grill and the beer better be cold!

Aerosoft Piper Super Cub & Aerosoft Helgoland

post-8393-1215056250_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Aerosoft's DO-27

A tired little Do quietly takes a respite from the blazing sun, her mechanic tinkering around for the work that she knows she'll have to do when it cools off. It's a nice rest for her, but if only planes could have lemonade.... or beer :lol:

2008_7_2_17_39_25_812.BMP

^and sorry, I don't have a photobucket account or anything <_<

It must be .jpg not .bmp ;)

And you can upload the image in imageshack.us

Bye, Daniel

Only one pic per person allowed ... I don't know if my first shot (Interlaken) counts, as it's not an in-house project. If it doesn't qualify for entrance, please use this one instead, thanks!

Katana over Cape Canaveral ...

post-5216-1215357165_thumb.jpg

Thinking it small and lazy, parked on stand, fully shut down, soaking up the sun at the small Canary island of La Palma, using aerosoft's canary islands

post-16574-1217263824_thumb.jpg