Aircraft With Built-in Stairs

Hello all,

Some aircraft, like the Fokker 70 and 100 have got built-in stairs. Therefore the first door isn't available for an AES gate/stair. But, when the first door isn't selected in AESHelp as available, there won't come any busses when you select "boarding" or "deboarding", nor the boarding sound starts. But the pushback does work. Just an example:

fsscr077-1.png

I hope you are able to correct that.

Futhermore there is something weird going on at gate C08 in Amsterdam Schiphol, instead of the gate a pair of stairs appears.

fsscr076.png

Maybe something to look at as well ;) .

Stefan

Hi Stefan

About your first mentioned issue, there was a method to "cheat" so you still have the first door active, but the stairs wont appear.

But I can not remember how to do it anymore. I hope someone does and will explain it in this topic.

Hi Stefan

About your first mentioned issue, there was a method to "cheat" so you still have the first door active, but the stairs wont appear.

But I can not remember how to do it anymore. I hope someone does and will explain it in this topic.

Stefan,

you have to mess with the height of the door. Keep it active but adjust it to a very low height. Then the stairs won´t come but the busses.

Stefan,

you have to mess with the height of the door. Keep it active but adjust it to a very low height. Then the stairs won´t come but the busses.

tnx a lot! Will try to figure it out. ;)

• Developer

Hello,

yes, the stair can be controlled via Door height:

< 1.5m no stair

< 1.3m no Catering

< 1.1m no Jetway

to EHAM: At Gate C8 the Jetway is "Out of Order", thats why you get the stair. (The Jetway is part of the Terminal object, so it was not possible to exlude and replace it with a AS jetway.)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

yes, the stair can be controlled via Door height:

< 1.5m no stair

< 1.3m no Catering

< 1.1m no Jetway

to EHAM: At Gate C8 the Jetway is "Out of Order", thats why you get the stair. (The Jetway is part of the Terminal object, so it was not possible to exlude and replace it with a AS jetway.)

Hi,

Regarding the Fokker 70 with it's own stairs.

Can you make it possible in a next versie that, although no AES-stairs are available, the bus still is coming?

• Developer
Hi,

Regarding the Fokker 70 with it's own stairs.

Can you make it possible in a next versie that, although no AES-stairs are available, the bus still is coming?

That is possible, that's why I have post the description above. When the door is active (and base lower then <1.5m) the bus is coming, but no Stair!

That is possible, that's why I have post the description above. When the door is active (and base lower then <1.5m) the bus is coming, but no Stair!

Ahhh, now I understand. So base at 1.4m and busje is coming.

Thanks for the heads up!