Release: German Airports 2 Leipzig/halle

• Aerosoft

Continuing in the tradition of the German Airport Series, Leipzig/Halle is featured with its latest and up to date layouts, buildings, objects, runways, taxiways, lights, and navigation aids. Just like the real life airport.

A high definition aerial photograph has been used as ground texture making the airport and its surroundings seem absolutely realistic. The GA Team have also included the Dynamic Airport Enhancement Services Lite Edition by Oliver Pabst as was the case in earlier releases such as Hanover and Frankfurt. Numerous moving vehicles on the apron and the nearby `Autobahn´ create a lively atmosphere! Check out the train station with the animated trains. Even with this whole range of objects, details and features, the framerates remains excellent. This might be the best airport done by the German Airport team.

Check out the product page. This is one of the best FS2004 scenery we have ever seen. The FSX version is about to follow and will be a free update for customers of this version.

ga2leipzig_33.jpg

ga2leipzig_13.jpg

ga2leipzig_17.jpg

ga2leipzig_32.jpg

ga2leipzig_16.jpg

Absolutely stunning, world class scenery!! Trains that pull up and stop in the station and then carry on their way, smooth car traffic everywhere, and those amazing bridged taxiways. Rock solid, stutter free performance, superb textures. This is a real jewel in the crown for the GA team. Been really looking forward to this, having been to Leipzig earlier in the year and this scenery captures it all exactly as I remember. Your best work ever, thanks to everyone involved..

Hi Matthijs,

Now that EDDV, EDDK, EDDF, EDLW and EDDG are available which means that GA2 is complete (I think)... which is next package? Airports from GA 1? I think a lot of them must be reworked for sure. München we already know it will be reworked but specially Nürnberg must be a great one with all these new features like Leipzig. :)

harpsi

which is next package?

I know that one of the devs will work on Hamburg soon, so I guess that GAP3 will be the next package. But nothing sure yet.

Bests,

Sascha

After landing, I walked to the train station with Walk&Follow and to my surprise heard announcements on the platforms! :blink:

Can we have an update for MAF2008 to add trains? :lol:

I walked to the train station with Walk&Follow and to my surprise heard announcements on the platforms!
Tell me you're kidding! :blink:

Can we have an update for MAF2008 to add trains?
Yes, please!

Best regards,

Rafal

Tell me you're kidding! :blink:

No! Check it out yourself: "Vorsicht bei der Einfahrt des Zuges!" The announcer even has a regionally typical Saxon accent.

I only wanted to say thank you to both developer and beta testers. This has got to be one of the most error free release that I've ever seen. And just in case you're wondering, I'm not a beta tester for Aerosot, at least (Mathijs hint hint ;) ).

Hat's off Aerosoft and everyone else involved for bringing us such a superb product.

Cheers,

Pete

Hello.

great to see that airport I can't wait for the FSX version and the LFPG too so that I can make the trip I'll make for the third time this year between Paris and Leipzig to cover the GC :D