Aes 1.96 And Eddf 2008

Oliver,

Just seen that you released AES 1.96 - many thanks for that!

Just a small question of how to proceed with regards to EDDF2008 which I have had working with the small fix you described just after EDDF 2008 was released. My plan is as follows:

• De-select EDDF support in AES 1.95
  • Rename the file (forgot its name) in EDDF 2008 back to it's original name
  • Install AES 1.96
  • Select EDDF support in AES 1.96 (and pay the extra 1 credit)

Would this work?

• Developer

Yes,

but forget the rename and deselect of EDDF2005. Just run the 1.96 installer, you will get a message that EDDF 2005 is not found and will be deaktivated and then select and assign the credit for EDDF 2008.

Hi,

I have a problem with activating AES support for EDDF 2008. I did not have EDDF 2008 installed prior to AES version 1.96 Here's what I did:

1. I deactivated AES support for EDDF 2005 in AES version 1.95.

2. I uninstalled EDDF 2005.

3. I installed EDDF 2008.

4. I installed AES version 1.96, and tried to activate AES support for EDDF 2008.

The problem is that when I check EDDF 2008, the button "Assign credits to activate AES support" remains greyed out. Also the airport remains in "DEMO-mode" in the list of AES airports.

I have only 1 credit left, so it shouldn't be a problem to spend this "last" credit on EDDF 2008.

BTW. I did have AES support for EDDF 2005 activated, and I paid 5 credits for it at the time. So it's not that I'm activating AES support for EDDF for the first time.

Any ideas?

Jon