Do-27 Rear Glass Opaque

dexdoggy

Hi!

Not sure if this is the site to use for this now (or Digital Aviation forum?)

I have just re-installed FSX, and in the process also upgraded to SP2.

All my other planes have re-installed no problem, but I notice on my Dornier the glass in the rear doors and the rear window are opaque :blink: (but only in VC mode). From outside they are tranparent as normal!

Is this an SP-2 thing? Are there alt textures?

Everything else so far seems ok,

• 2 years later...

Just bought the Do-27 boxed version 2. and am loving every minute of it :)

But it appears that the links for fixing the black windows above are broken, would be gratefull if somebody could point me in the right direction to get it.

Will I need to use the v 1.2 patch for my version, as Im not sure were to find any info on this plane with regards to patches and stuff?

Cheer's...PanzerFodder...

Just bought the Do-27 boxed version 2. and am loving every minute of it :)

But it appears that the links for fixing the black windows above are broken, would be gratefull if somebody could point me in the right direction to get it.

Will I need to use the v 1.2 patch for my version, as Im not sure were to find any info on this plane with regards to patches and stuff?

Cheer's...PanzerFodder...

Does that make you an infantryman ;)

Let me see if Marcel still as the files on record or if anyone else has them to attach.

As for the updates you only require any updates that are higher than the installed version so if your at V2 then you wont need anything less.

Does that make you an infantryman ;)

Let me see if Marcel still as the files on record or if anyone else has them to attach.

As for the updates you only require any updates that are higher than the installed version so if your at V2 then you wont need anything less.

Thanks for the fast reply, I was but that was many, many years ago ;) .

It Would be good if you can get hold of the patch for me, or if anyone else can let me have it, that would be very handy as well.

It's funny but when I registered my plane at Aerosoft I downloaded the free extra plane from the support download list, and the back/side window are fine on that model, but all the other versions of the Do 27 are black??? this seems very odd to me???

Thanks again...PanzerFodder...

• 9 months later...

Sorry for bumping this thread, but since it's still unresolved I see no harm in that:

I have the same problem now: I just purchased the Do-27, the rear and side windows are opague, the links for the fixes are dead and I can't seem to find any alternative sources for them. Also, I was disappointed to read that Marcel seems to have completely abandoned any support for the Do-27.