Bell 205 Huey

What is going to set this Huey apart from the other two that are either out, or in the works? I greatly enjoy the Milviz/ND Huey but the systems aren't very in depth. The Dodosim Huey is of course going to be epic, but it will also most likely be very expensive. What is going to set this Huey apart from both the Milviz/ND Huey and the Dodosim Huey?

• Aerosoft

What is going to set this Huey apart from the other two that are either out, or in the works? I greatly enjoy the Milviz/ND Huey but the systems aren't very in depth. The Dodosim Huey is of course going to be epic, but it will also most likely be very expensive. What is going to set this Huey apart from both the Milviz/ND Huey and the Dodosim Huey?

For starter the modeling. It's really very good.

So is the ND/Milviz one, and I'm sure the Dodosim will be even better, along with in depth systems too. From posts I have read, this Huey is sounding exactly like the Milviz/ND one. What are you doing to set yours apart?

As stated before, the modeling will be far better. If you think, the Milviz one is good, this is your opinion wich is very different from my one.

So this is the main thing.

We are working very hard on the flight dynamics, and even looking for a module similar to what dodosim has done, but not with all of their functions!

The systems will be simulated as far as you need them. Complete startup and shutdown (they are easy) and engine management as good as possible.

We will se.

Hallo Leute,

ich weiss das is das englische Forum aber mein englisch reicht nich aus dafür :(

Die Bilder sprechen bis jetz für sich und sind einsame spitze.

Ich bin vorallem neugierig auf den sound, sprich startup, idle, flight, land, shutoff.

wäre es möglich ein kleines filmchen zu machen wo das gezeigt wird!?

Dann noch was, wird es eine deutsche SAR-Version geben nich nur ein paint sondern auch die ausstattung?

Dann die schneebretter fehlen noch falls es solch eine version geben wird.

mfg :)

Hi Mario,

Also icvh würde nun nicht sooo unbedingt sagen, dass es nun ein englisches Forum ist, nur ist der Anteil der englischsprachigen Leute deutlich größer, dennoch denke ich hat niemand etwas dagegen, wenn sich auch mal ein deutscher Post hier hineinverirrt. ganz im Gegenteil.

Ach ja, auch wenn du nur ein Bisschen englisch kannst, ist das auc nicht weiter schlimm, hier wird es keinen geben, der dich dafür auslacht, oder so. Hier sind so viele Leute die englisch schreiben, aber nur ein kleiner Teil davon sind Engländer, also ist das ganze eh mehr ein Kauderwelsch. Trau dich ;-)

Zum Thema: Vielen Dank für die Blumen.

Ein Video bring noch nichts, weil es noch keien sounds gibt. Eine SAR Version wird es nicht geben. Zumindest nicht als Komplettmodell.

Gruß Joachim

danke für die schnelle antwort Joachim

schade das es keine SAR Modell version geben wird weil ja sehr viele leute auf eine detail getreue umsetznung der UH-1D SAR warten aber das was man bis jetz sehen kann ist schon absolute spitzen klasse. ich schau sehr auf kleinigkeiten und bis jetz bin ich wirklich sehr beeindruckt.

ich hab die Bell direkt vor der tür und seh sie jeden tag in penzing / ltg61.

bin wirklich gespannt was das fertige modell so mit sich bringt :)

für mich is der sound sehr wichtig weil er einfach einziartig ist beim "teppichklopfer" und der sollte wirklich stimmen.

eure Bell ist einer von 2 gründen warum ich überhaupt auf den FSX wechseln werde ^^

hoffe bald auf neue bilder videos :)

gibts den schon nen release termin ?

• Upvote 1

I would appreciate some respect from you. I have bought 6 addon planes from you so It is very inappropriate of you to be making fun like that. Yous is not even done so I don't know how you can justify yours so early. The Milviz Huey is very well modeled and it is no secret that Dodosim is a bunch of geniuses when it comes to code. I asked a simple question and you reacted in a completely inappropriate manner. I am extremely offended. I am guessing you will pile as many poly's as possible into this thing and call it good modeling. We will see.

I would appreciate some respect from you. I have bought 6 addon planes from you so It is very inappropriate of you to be making fun like that. Yous is not even done so I don't know how you can justify yours so early. The Milviz Huey is very well modeled and it is no secret that Dodosim is a bunch of geniuses when it comes to code. I asked a simple question and you exploded in a completely inappropriate manner. I am extremely offended. I am guessing you will pile as many poly's as possible into this thing and call it good modeling. We will see.

I hardly think Mathijs exploded. He merely stated that if you are happy with the Milviz model or prefer the systems of the Nemeth model, Aerosoft will have lost you as a customer, but you will have two models you enjoy and will remain a happy simmer. You may wish to read his post again.

• Upvote 1

I merely asked him how the AS Huey would be different and he said modeling. I read a former post and it said this helo will be mostly modeling and as much systems so I wanted to know what the differences would be. He then tells me they lost me as a customer which is very obviously not true since I have bought 6 AS planes in the past (one of which I am still waiting for support). I thought it was disrespectful and if you don't, that is your opinion. I like forward to seeing how much better the modeling will be than the Milviz one. I do love this helo so I hope I will have grounds to buy it.

I want to apologize to anyone I offended in my last few posts. I am in the fighting mood so I don't mean some of the things I have posted. I am going to stop posting until I cool down a bit. I look forward to seeing your Huey and seeing if there is anything that would warrent me to purchase yours as well as the Milviz one. Already you have more liveries than the Milviz/ND one so keep it up!

• Upvote 1

<br />Right, My model is not even done, but it is even yet far better!<br />Nothing more to add here<br />

Wow. I'm not impressed by your arrogance nor, to be honest, your modeling. But, we'll see. I, for one, will buy it if only to see just how "good" it is... If it's not as "good" as mine, then I will be asking for my money back.

I really think that this kind of comment on other devs stuff shouldn't be allowed, at least, certainly not by devs. It is your forums so you can do what you wish, but, I think it could cause quite a bit of resentment.... I know what I'm feeling....

kc of Milviz.

• Upvote 4

Right, My model is not even done, but it is even yet far better!

Nothing more to add here

Let's see the finished product. This type of claim is easy to make, hard to deliver on.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

I would appreciate some respect from you. I have bought 6 addon planes from you so It is very inappropriate of you to be making fun like that. Yous is not even done so I don't know how you can justify yours so early. The Milviz Huey is very well modeled and it is no secret that Dodosim is a bunch of geniuses when it comes to code. I asked a simple question and you reacted in a completely inappropriate manner. I am extremely offended. I am guessing you will pile as many poly's as possible into this thing and call it good modeling. We will see.

My you really read my post different from what's intended, sorry to have offended you. My point stands though.

• Aerosoft

Let's see the finished product. This type of claim is easy to make, hard to deliver on.

Well we got the two next to each other, you don't. So it seems fair to say we can make a judgement at this moment. But as you say we'll see. Let's say we are not worried and leave it at that.

Please do not read this as anything negative towards other developers, we got a different idea on projects and for sure we enjoy and respect the work of our competitors.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Wow. I'm not impressed by your arrogance nor, to be honest, your modeling. But, we'll see. I, for one, will buy it if only to see just how "good" it is... If it's not as "good" as mine, then I will be asking for my money back.

I really think that this kind of comment on other devs stuff shouldn't be allowed, at least, certainly not by devs. It is your forums so you can do what you wish, but, I think it could cause quite a bit of resentment.... I know what I'm feeling....

kc of Milviz.

kc of Milviz, I think you are mistaken. One of the starting points for this project was your great Huey. We defined our project to be more detailed in the modeling then yours, more or less as simple project goal. If there are competitors that's a rather normal way of handling things. Modeling was our main aspect for this project, just as systems are the main aspects for others. If we now put your model and out model next to each other we think we will succeed in getting a more detailed model. That's not surprising as we all expect products be to increased in quality as time progresses. How 'good' it is will always remain a matter of ones own feeling. I am sure some people will prefer your model and some ours. If you do a new Huey next year we expect your model to be more detailed in modeling. Joachim stated it at best a bit harsh. Let's all cool down a bit and see what will happen, okay? I'll rephrase some text from the forum as I agree they were not nice enough.

But when people ask where our Huey differs, we will say that modeling will be one of our strong points.

And you don't have to buy it, we normally offer these products for free to our friends in the industry, just ask when it is released.

• Upvote 1