Bell 205 Huey

How will this Huey compare to the one done by Nemeth Designs? Can a beta tester give us a taste of what to expect?

I think in this day and age it's unprofessional to do this because at some point you will be stating what you think you're doing better than another developer. I'd wait for the feature list as this project swings forward again and try to make up your own mind by asking specific questions at the relevant time.

Please be aware that Joachim also is on holiday at the moment and so is unable to answer any questions, I'm merely hinting that this project isn't dead with my screenshots. ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the anti-skid should not be under the shroud in one piece as it shows.

You are of course correct, but this project isn't complete yet (see my post above). :)

My apology Nick. :)

I try not to respond but, being subscribed to the thread sends an email of the continued poking of this topic.

....When it's ready, it will get released.

My apology Nick. :)

I try not to respond but, being subscribed to the thread sends an email of the continued poking of this topic.

....When it's ready, it will get released.

I don't think there is any need for you to apologise, I just wanted to be clear that the model Is still in development. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Please do not further stretch us on the follter, please. Nobody can make this one to services for publication.

According to all the pictures I cannot wait any more.

What I have at home was into my leaflet the machinery for set January 2010.

Unfortunately, I am a little depressed, forgive me for my statement.

With greetings :funkychick_s::dumb_me_s:

Cideg

• Upvote 3

• Deputy Sheriffs

You are of course correct, but this project isn't complete yet (see my post above). :)

It's actually an air filter, but you're right, you can't see through it.

• 1 month later...

Hello all :-)

my english is not good, i write german... sry

Was für eine wundervolle Arbeit. Ich schaue fast jeden Tag hier vorbei und bin etwas nervös weil keiner mehr was schreibt.

Mich interessiert es natürlich wann das Projekt Bell UH 1D fertiggestellt wird. Kaufen würde ich sofort. Auch jetzt schon

fantastic work

Danke für die schnelle Antwort. :-)

Auch wenn es schwer fällt, muß man sich halt in Geduld üben... *jammer*

Hello everyone, Im Ryan, and im new to this forum but not the community. Any chance of some new Interior screenshots. It would be greatly appreciated.

-Ryan

Hi Ryan, and all...

A new alpha of the Huey has been released these days, to let the testers test the logic and the advanced flight model. It is still not in beta, but if this test is successfull, we are very close.

All the logic is now in. (But who knows if right lol, the pilots will find out) As well as the flight dynamics. Generally finished, but makes problems on some systems (why ever)

So there IS process. In fact good process, but a bit slow :(

No new screens, because the visuals hasn't changed, or only a little, so there is nothing new to show.

Cheeras Joachim

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

So according to your website, the Huey is now on pre-release in Germany for late January. Any idea when we will see an american or digital release?

Aerosoft normally releases digital downloads first, then the boxed versions.

• Upvote 1

You write it, as it is our fault...

Realease is not long time. The product is 99% finished. Only a few bugs to solve. Nothing serious. It should be around until end of next week. Maybe earlier.

Bests Joachim

• Upvote 2

You write it, as it is our fault...

Realease is not long time. The product is 99% finished. Only a few bugs to solve. Nothing serious. It should be around until end of next week. Maybe earlier.

Bests Joachim

Great!!! :-D