Bell 205 Huey

For me it´s rather disapointing reading posts like yours. I´m pretty sure that the Tomcat team is a different team than the one working on the Huey. Producing rumors that the Huey is dead won´t help at all.

• Upvote 2

May I ask if Aerosoft is planning to make a mission pack for the Huey, like you did for the F16, the Beaver and the Twin Otter?

I agree that it would be pretty sweet to see some missions or even some sort of Vietnam campaign, like the African adventures. Can't wait til this thing finally comes out!

Hello together!

There perhaps already is a new publication date for Huey, the model should be completed after the airbus X.

It, or one can say this at all something still becomes this year or only 2011.

However, one can wait also therefore a little to enhance perhaps new pictures publish.

With many greetings

Cideg

• Upvote 2

Hello all,

Well, we've all been waiting for the Huey for over two years now. Helos are my favorite to fly, so I'm willing to wait longer.

I've decided to spend no more money on Aerosoft products with the exception of the Huey. Believe me, I have spent hundreds of USD on Aerosoft, and have mainly been happy with my purchases. I will reevaluate any further spending after release of the Huey.

Perhaps if others were to put financial pressure on Aerosoft during these hard times, we could get our Huey. After all, there have been dozens of new releases of Aerosoft products while we have been waiting.

Regards,

Howie

• Upvote 3

Hello all,

Well, we've all been waiting for the Huey for over two years now. Helos are my favorite to fly, so I'm willing to wait longer.

I've decided to spend no more money on Aerosoft products with the exception of the Huey. Believe me, I have spent hundreds of USD on Aerosoft, and have mainly been happy with my purchases. I will reevaluate any further spending after release of the Huey.

Perhaps if others were to put financial pressure on Aerosoft during these hard times, we could get our Huey. After all, there have been dozens of new releases of Aerosoft products while we have been waiting.

Regards,

Howie

Such posts are likely counter-productive. If Aerosoft is under financial pressure then it is long-lead time projects such as the Huey that get canned and you end up with nothing.

What you should do is ignore the project, go about your business and then be pleasantly surprised if and when a new Huey comes into your life. It's not as if there isn't already an alternative, although it's not one of their greatest efforts!

Personally, I make every purchase decision these days based on careful thought. Does the aircraft fill a need for me? Is it something I can DO something with, is it likely to be developed beyond it's flaws and bugs? Is it going to be properly supported? How much is it? Can I afford it?

On pretty much all those criteria, Aerosoft products stand a long way above most, so to place a personal embargo would likely force me to not have something I want, in which case the only one who suffers is me, (although my wallet stays happy!) or to buy uncertainty with the product by going elsewhere.

• Upvote 3

Hello all,

Regards,

Howie

Blackmail is your idea of encouraging people to finish projects then?

I sure hope you are not a manager of any sort.

The priority goes to products that make more money so they can pay their employees, and bills, plus a lot of the products are made by other developers and sold on theis site.

It is sad that you believe you are correct to post the way you did.

Perhaps you are right though, so I suggest you go elsewhere.

Good Luck.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing work, I'm a fan. Will be dropping the $ when she's in the Aerosoft shop.

I have to say that anyone who thinks the Huey isn't beautiful needs to have their eyes examined. :P That bird is an angel with err.. rotors

On a different note, I saw this and thought maybe they could do it, near the holidays and all..... Naa Seriously though, the masses will patiently wait for your awesomeness.

Santa%20travels%20by%20Huey.jpg

• Upvote 1

Main rotor blur doesn't look that great, but other than that, fantastic looking model!

B)

Screenshot captures cannot reproduce the animated look of the rotor blades in flight - I can assure you that it is incredible looking!

Also, please keep in mind that every screenshot you look at is in a beta state...

Screenshot captures cannot reproduce the animated look of the rotor blades in flight - I can assure you that it is incredible looking!

Also, please keep in mind that every screenshot you look at is in a beta state...

Ah, that explains it! Thanks. ;) Man I wish I could beta test this huey! :wub: