Bell 205 Huey

Hello Mathijs....Hello Joachim

Not meaning to be a thorn. Wait, actually, I am just a little anxious for this masterpiece.

Anything new to share with us?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I look and is very disappointing that the designers, or whoever sculpts this model?, Advancing on the same rake as the guys in NEMETH DESIGNS - you do a photo or live UH-1 saw? How so you can again do a terrible bow section? because it is round and not sagittal as this "master". Honestly, it's hands for such a need to give! Eight years of waiting for the at least one will make an excellent visual model of UH-1 and again "hello" Developers have a look at photos, videos, drawings, and make it as lovingly as CERA - I do not remember how to spell. - Pazhalsta! Make a beautiful and add piksiley not hurt. Or you with the material tightly?

Please! After all, this is the very best helicopter! Thank you.

:blink:

Hello I look and is very disappointing that the designers, or whoever sculpts this model?, Advancing on the same rake as the guys in NEMETH DESIGNS - you do a photo or live UH-1 saw? How so you can again do a terrible bow section? because it is round and not sagittal as this "master". Honestly, it's hands for such a need to give! Eight years of waiting for the at least one will make an excellent visual model of UH-1 and again "hello" Developers have a look at photos, videos, drawings, and make it as lovingly as CERA - I do not remember how to spell. - Pazhalsta! Make a beautiful and add piksiley not hurt. Or you with the material tightly? Please! After all, this is the very best helicopter! Thank you. :blink:

Unless you are referring to the two chin bubbles, I haven't a clue what your rant is about ("add piksiley"?! :huh: ). If it is indeed about the chin bubbles, they come in different shapes. Some are more bulged, some aren't.

Unless you are referring to the two chin bubbles, I haven't a clue what your rant is about ("add piksiley"?! :huh: ). If it is indeed about the chin bubbles, they come in different shapes. Some are more bulged, some aren't.

I'm using online translator ring if something is not clear with my words approx. I meant that the nose of the bottom of a round where the windows under the pedal, not oval, but it generally looks like a melon)) I'm talking sense, many people like the helicopter, not only for its rich history and technical details, but also for his charm)) That's what I think, - let him tail boom generally will not be important but so were all soaked proportion of the bow. In the cockpit, I did not mind - the main thing that everything was in place, and the correctness of execution and the lack of points (honestly, I do not know how to spell in English. Piksel))) sorry. Here I thought that in general model derived from NEMETH DESIGNS - UH-1B is ideal but the D is terrible!

You can guarantee that this model will be as close as possible to the original. Never completely believe a screenshot, they can distort images slightly depending on the zoom settings, which can sometimes cause a bit of a 'fish eye' effect.

• Upvote 2

Yes, here it is without exaggeration curve. Hmmm .... In short, if you look at the model side, then on this model, the bow section - below the windshield window OVAL rather than round and a bit stretched. If viewed from the front then up - lower frontal windows - should be oval and the lowest part of the nose something Tipo oval-square. - And here is a real melon)) Here is disgusts me. How do I fill in here a sample? I will show in the picture what and how. ... Although, damn, I do not teach and show the fact there is a large number of drawings and video. )))

OK. I think I understand what you mean, Padre. As far as I know, they are called chin bubbles (the two windows under the nose). Like I said, some models have a slightly more pronounced bulging shape compared to others.

For example, this:

Please login to display this image.

As opposed to this:

O4mQh.jpg

OK. I think I understand what you mean, Padre. As far as I know, they are called chin bubbles (the two windows under the nose). Like I said, some models have a slightly more pronounced bulging shape compared to others.

For example, this: http://imgur.com/JNJEX.jpg

As opposed to this: http://imgur.com/Tqv3M.jpg

Yes, I talked about it. Just on this model, they are generally not expressed in these windows - the main thing that they are, and were, and what form the artist is not important - and nothing! This is not an unimportant detail and would like so she paid attention to much more than it now is. Please note that this model of the sort! Although the version of B, C, D. H is ... And from the side it is oval rather than rounded. Anyway, not quite accurate model at this point. I hope to write up the bow and other things. But I believe that this one model will not stop than from CERA :blush:

• Upvote 1

Padre, have you even thought of the idea that it is the angle in which you are looking from that will depict a shape! I for one cannot teach you how to suck eggs but, in my eyes from the images you show that they are from different angles hense, they look different but technically they are not.

• Upvote 2

Padre, have you even thought of the idea that it is the angle in which you are looking from that will depict a shape! I for one cannot teach you how to suck eggs but, in my eyes from the images you show that they are from different angles hense, they look different but technically they are not.

On some corners you say? Looking around UH-1 from all sides and corners of such irregularities did not find - and then some corners. Look at those straight lines, there's no difference from the original? I can still show 100 differences from the original ... There needs to work on the model.

njZBi.jpg

• Upvote 2

• Aerosoft

On some corners you say? Looking around UH-1 from all sides and corners of such irregularities did not find - and then some corners. Look at those straight lines, there's no difference from the original? I can still show 100 differences from the original ... There needs to work on the model.

You are not in the beta so there is no way you can check it out from all sites and from all corners. I kindly ask you to be a bit more respectful of the work done. Even though I understand you are using a automated translator, your tone is rather 'direct'. Keep in mind this is an not a public forum but one paid for by Aerosoft and you are our guest here.

Asking us if we ever 'saw an image of the Huey' is really rather insulting. To let things cool down I will have your posts checked before they are seen here. We enjoy conversation, even if we do not agree with you, but only if they show respect. We do not force you to buy this aircraft right?

• Upvote 1

looks good. how "easy" is this one to handle when airborne? is it more like the fsx eh101 ore like the fsx jetranger? i hope better then both!!! and how realistic are the flightcontrols at all? and is it easy to handle for heli beginners?

and one last question: can you make an emergency land with the bell when the engine fails?

regards

me (Emi)

• Upvote 1

Excuse me for my tone, but I was a little rude towards people who have done not a small job, sorry. I just would like to see in the future, that is, when will this product is perfect! the same as Catalina F-16 and the dates below.

Well, I do not know, take a note of my words about the bow, it needs refinement. After all, there are many cases not at all, just a little touch up and everything! It's UH-1 and this model should be the best! Thanks  :blush:

I like everyone else here cannot wait for the Huey to be released. I’ve decided to build a simpit based around this and want to get started whilst I wait for its release.

Would it be possible to post some pictures of the panels so I may start to make up the instrument panel and centre pedestal? I have done the usual searches for images and sizes of the real thing but have drawn mostly blank and the instrument layout varies wildly.

Thank you

Bill

If you take the time to read the previous 19 pages you'll be surprised at what you find. Could be beneficial

Thank you for you constructive comment. I have been through all the previous posts and get an idea from the screen shots and positive posts. I am however struggling to draft up a drawing thus allowing me to start work on my sim. A bit embarrassing really for a CAA & FAA certified a/c engineer.

If I can get a flat/square shot of the panels used, I could scale up accordingly (Knowing the standard instrument size). If you have any access to material that may help please send it my way, I can ensure you it would gratefully received.

Thank you for you constructive comment. I have been through all the previous posts and get an idea from the screen shots and positive posts. I am however struggling to draft up a drawing thus allowing me to start work on my sim. A bit embarrassing really for a CAA & FAA certified a/c engineer. If I can get a flat/square shot of the panels used, I could scale up accordingly (Knowing the standard instrument size). If you have any access to material that may help please send it my way, I can ensure you it would gratefully received.

Let me get this right, you want to start your own Huey project from scratch based on screenshots of a payware that has not yet been completed/released? Please tell me this is a wind-up. It has to be. :wacko:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thank you for you constructive comment. I have been through all the previous posts and get an idea from the screen shots and positive posts. I am however struggling to draft up a drawing thus allowing me to start work on my sim. A bit embarrassing really for a CAA & FAA certified a/c engineer.

If I can get a flat/square shot of the panels used, I could scale up accordingly (Knowing the standard instrument size). If you have any access to material that may help please send it my way, I can ensure you it would gratefully received.

The U.S. Army nomenclature for the pilot's operating handbook is TM 55-1520-210-10, while the maintenance manual is TM 55-1520-210-20. If you do a Google search for "55-1520-210-10", you'll find at least one site where you can buy a .pdf copy for less than $10. I still have my original copy from when I was a Huey crew chief in Viet Nam, and I assure you you'll find all the detail you'll need but for one thing. The odd exception is the intrument panel, which has a one third page photo, a legend and a key. For everything else, there are very detailed graphics, right down to the legends on the circuit breakers. As you note, knowing the scale of the instruments, you should be able to replicate the main panel. The "-10" also has all the normal/abnormal/emergency procedures you could ever want, so it should resolve all your questions.

Let me get this right, you want to start your own Huey project from scratch based on screenshots of a payware that has not yet been completed/released? Please tell me this is a wind-up. It has to be. :wacko:

The point Bill is trying to make, I think, is that he is designing his 'simpit' for the Aerosoft Huey and the instrument layout that is going to be used on this model.

Bill you may want to wait a little while or contact Joachim directly via PM and perhaps he can offer a little more information.

I have lots of pictures of the Huey flight deck but almost each one has a different avionic fit. So it would make sense to model my simpit on the software I plan to use, would it not? PLEASE don’t bother to reply, as I don’t wish to take up your valuable time.

• Aerosoft

looks good. how "easy" is this one to handle when airborne? is it more like the fsx eh101 ore like the fsx jetranger? i hope better then both!!! and how realistic are the flightcontrols at all? and is it easy to handle for heli beginners?

and one last question: can you make an emergency land with the bell when the engine fails?

regards

me (Emi)

It will not be as easy as the default helicopters in FSX as they got really simplified flight models. We added a module that adds some helicopter flight stuff that FSX simply does not have, so it will be pretty realistic. It is not a hugely complex helicopter to fly though, relatively stable.

And sure you can do complete auto rotations, in fact it's one of the things that's best about this chopper!