Bell 205 Huey

Here are a few new cockpitscreenshots.

Note that this is still early alpha state, so things can be changed, though no much time left to get it to beta.

Um, where is the nose of the aircraft in that first shot?

You'll get a nose in an expansion pack for about 57 €

...and the "Pro" version will add the rotors...

Seriously, Maybe it is the angle of that screenshot that is misleading (?) - if you look at other shots posted by Joachim and NickC, I think it's safe to say the nose is indeed present.

Guest inbrekers1

the hardware nose is in preparation and will be released on 1. April 2010

Along with the Kerostick maybe? xD.

Looking awesome! I need to have this baby in my hangar. Will there be a tutorial flight included?

Will there be a tutorial flight included?

We will see. Of course you'll get a very usefull handbook to be able to start it up correctly. We will include a module that alowes to save states, that you can also proceed a "scramble startup" (Everything has been preset, that you must only click a few switches to start it up)

The VC shots I've seen show German lettering all over the cockpit. I assume that there will be different VC textures for the other variants?

Hmm, all important things are in English or double marked already. You'll be perfektly able to fly the German version also.

• Upvote 1

The sound in flight, and on ground with collective dumped (rotor blades flat pitch) while still at 6600RPM. The video was taken October last year after Typhoon Ketsana dumped a months worth of rain over Metro Manila in just under 6 hours. This is typical humanitarian mission to affected areas. Flying these missions you get to see and descover the events of the day... tally ho tally ho at 6:48 check out the hot chick in pink.

To the Aerosoft Huey Team, take your time, make it right. Release the 'slick' for FSX unpatched or not but I will wait for a hassle free product. There is no question in my mind of the outstanding quality by Aerosoft. I've seen the screen shots here. The cyclic, collective, and pedals, the seat, the sound, is Huey & me intimacy. In FSX, even if the joystick I use has force feed back I will still never have any of that intimacy and I am not asking for it either. FSX is a toy for me not a simulator. Keep up the good work.

• Upvote 1

blush.gif

Hello together,

I wanted to the stood the engage ask. It this has been so the publication was set for January.

Meanwhile is February already and nothing more happens.

Can tell me somebody therefore into how far the project is sold now on the market.

No offence!

Greetings

Cideg

ps: German is always think of it my better

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

I wanted to the stood the engage ask. It this has been so the publication was set for January.

Meanwhile is February already and nothing more happens.

Can tell me somebody therefore into how far the project is sold now on the market.

Those dates are things we got to have but better follow things in the forum to have a good idea on release. We are a while from releasing this product.

• Upvote 1

This is very exciting to see your products come to life. As I have been watching this for a couple weeks now, the pictures in progress are amazing as they depict such a high level of detail. Makes me feel as if I am actually walking and crawling around on at the local military base. Even though I'm not a "by the book" simulator pilot, this is going to be my first purchase for FSX when that day comes. I've been a flight simulator 2004 user, and member of sim-outhouse for quite some time. And I will say that I enjoy every flight, and will continue to do so. I have never experienced any of your software or aircraft previously due to my not knowing if I could adapt to this type of flight for enjoyment. This mainly comes from many previous years of Radio Controlled modeling.

I've waited for the day I could justify spending the money to better my experience. Soon that day will come and I will have that ability to endure what I've heard, read and seen pictures of for so long. Soon my new machine will be reality. Very soon.

I look forward to the Huey, and hopefully many more of your add-on products in the future.

Also, I hope it becomes reality that Aerosoft creates a new flight simulator to enhance the virtual world of flight. The anticipation is killing me.

OleBoy

• 2 weeks later...

Any more updates, guys? List of all the liveries, more screen shots, VC progress, anything would do, really! :rolleyes:

Any more updates, guys? List of all the liveries, more screen shots, VC progress, anything would do, really! :rolleyes:

BUMP

Darn it. :blush: I was hoping for something more positive.

I thought it was to be released by the end of February. (guesstimate)

Back to flying the nice Nemeth EC-135 I got yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...

While the Airbus project eats most of the programmers at the moment, the Huey is a bit slow. Anyway, I can say it flies. And it flies very good. It feels like a chopper in the air. Far better, than what FSX is able to do without faking the whole system. Several flight dynamic related things are simulated such as torque induced yaw and so on.

More on this later, when the module is completely done.

3d work is 95% finished.

There are still many issues to solve like sounds for example. You'll get a full update later.

Bests Joachim

• Upvote 1

Several flight dynamic related things are simulated such as torque induced yaw and so on.

That is excellent news and exactly what I was waiting for!

Thx alot for the update and heads up on this very important feature :)

• Upvote 1