I Really Hate To Say This But.....

Kofi

I know how you feel, this is one heck of a plane. I did not think they could make planes better than the Beaver X, and Twin Otter X, but they sure did. It even gets better FPS than both of these planes, and I did not think that would be possible with a payware plane of this detail. Amazing job.

It even gets better FPS than both of these planes, and I did not think that would be possible with a payware plane of this detail. Amazing

You can get excellent frame rates with a well built model IAW the SDKs - and it shows with the Hughes :)

hello kofi,

I can also say, that the hughes is the best plane for fsx. first I dont wanted to buy it, but when I saw the sreenshots and read the reviews I became interessted.

jochen

hello kofi,

I can also say, that the hughes is the best plane for fsx. first I dont wanted to buy it, but when I saw the sreenshots and read the reviews I became interessted.

jochen

And the best plane for FSX has even got better !!

Install the 1.01 update and most if not all of the reported issues should be solved :)

Finn

• Aerosoft

It's weird indeed, this is one of those aircraft that grows on you. The simplicity (if you keep the engine running that is, lol), the speed, the fighter like flight behavior all seems to blend together really well. It's also my favorite at this moment.

One of the best things about the H-1 (and underrated IMHO) is the sound....... B)

My house does some serious vibrating when the Hughes is viewed externally.... :P