Tsr Autobrake

dennison51

:( Can anyone help me I am getting very frustrated. I have set the fsuipc screen correctly, but when flying a pmdg 737 the auto brake is in RTO which is ok when you are taking off but I can't change it from 1 to max when landing it still displays RTO. Has anyone got any sugestions. Colin

:( Can anyone help me I am getting very frustrated. I have set the fsuipc screen correctly, but when flying a pmdg 737 the auto brake is in RTO which is ok when you are taking off but I can't change it from 1 to max when landing it still displays RTO. Has anyone got any sugestions. Colin

Hello

Which Offset did you define for the Autobrake switch?

What is the way you control the Autobrake switch?

Hello

Which Offset did you define for the Autobrake switch?

What is the way you control the Autobrake switch?

I used offset 6DB0 and use the autobrake switch in the cockpit. Could you let me know what I should be doing.

Colin

I used offset 6DB0 and use the autobrake switch in the cockpit. Could you let me know what I should be doing.

Colin

Hi

Both is wrong.

The Offset for the switch for addons e.g. PMDG or others they use their own internal system is 6DB1.

If you use addons like PMDG or others they have an internal Brake system (PMDG, ...) your need to use the Offset 6DB1 but you can not control the Autobrke with the Cockpit switch, that's why you need to define keys to this Offset (6DB1) that is then the Autobrake switch.

Hi

Both is wrong.

The Offset for the switch for addons e.g. PMDG or others they use their own internal system is 6DB1.

If you use addons like PMDG or others they have an internal Brake system (PMDG, ...) your need to use the Offset 6DB1 but you can not control the Autobrke with the Cockpit switch, that's why you need to define keys to this Offset (6DB1) that is then the Autobrake switch.

:) Hi Thomas thank you very much you have been very helpful I have got it to work now once again thanks for your help Colin.