Wilco Airbus 1

altena

In the Wilco Airbus 1 series, the E/WD always shows a message: CTRL TK FEEDG. Could anyone tell me what it means and what I have to do, to let the warning message disappear?

Henk

In the Wilco Airbus 1 series, the E/WD always shows a message: CTRL TK FEEDG. Could anyone tell me what it means and what I have to do, to let the warning message disappear?

Henk

"CTR TK FEEDG" is a message that tells you that the center tank is feeding fuel to the engines. You need to start the flight with empty center tanks to avoid the message. It will of course also extinguish when the center tank is empty. You can also turn off the center tank pumps, but then you would get another message about the center tank pumps. :)

Bjorn,

Sorry, for writing your name wrong, my keyboard has a German layout. Thanks for your quick response. Knowing now that I'm not doing anything wrong, I will leave the message for what it is and fly the bird with a filled center tank in the case of a long flight. :D

Thanks again.

Henk