First Impression Of Aes 1.96

• Developer

Hello,

attached the first screenshot of AES 1.96 in MAF 2008. As you can see, the third upperdeck Jetway is full animated at the A380.

Hello,

attached the first screenshot of AES 1.96 in MAF 2008. As you can see, the third upperdeck Jetway is full animated at the A380.

Oliver,

Why are you not updating on the status of LKPR?? At the very least if you have not even contacted them or could not contact them I would like to know so I don't just sit on my credits that I paid hard earned money for. I have been asking about this airport sence January. Is this too much to ask?

Cheers.

Wow. Kinda a selfish response to Oliver just posting an Update for. 1.96

But you go ahead and keep worrying about what you want, and your hard earned credits.

Pretty sure that's what everyone else is worried about to.

Excellant work Oliver!

Thanks for the update.

• Developer

Sorry,

but I will not answer about a thing it is not done yet. When I have the time, I will check this airport and then I will update my status. At the moment I have done nothing, so I can't say anything.

And when you have paid for LKPR what was not on the list, I am sorry, but that is not my fault.

Oliver,

That's a SWEET picture :wub: now my A380 will be a frequent flyer + she can enjoy having a jetway on her upper deck

So can we expect to have these features in other A380 ready airports like EGLL and LFPG :rolleyes:

I know you've heard this a million times....but I've got to ask........when can we expect a release? :lol:

Oliver,

Why are you not updating on the status of LKPR?? At the very least if you have not even contacted them or could not contact them I would like to know so I don't just sit on my credits that I paid hard earned money for. I have been asking about this airport sence January. Is this too much to ask?

Cheers.

Wow..that's a hostile statement you've just made. He (Oliver) started this thread to show us AES'ers the wonderful progress he has made for the A380 & EDDF, and yet you've used this thread to confront him.

There are others like you who would love to have their favorite airports being AES'ed. I for one have requested for those of Overland http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?sh...amp;hl=overland

Having an airport AES'ed is not just a click of the button, there are technical and administration procedures in which Oliver and his team must go through.

If requests+hostility goes on and on, I won't be surprised if Oliver would not cater anymore request, and maybe he'll just decide which airports should be AES'ed at his own discretion.

Please consider and appreciate the hard work that developers like Oliver here have made for us. What will it be like if there wasn't a product named AES for FS9 ...the thought of it alone kills me :lol:

Cheers...... ;)

You are being rude, mate. I will tell you what I think.

I think by your behaviour you are not increasing but DECREASING the possibility of having LKPR (which is freeware, by the way) AESed.

If I were Oliver, I would start having only negative thought about choosing Prague from the long list of requests and keep away from it.

Why is Ruzyne more important than other airports? Just because you are Czech? Come on...

Sorry if I sound a bit harsh but such posts can really irritate.

Best regards,

Rafal

Sorry,

but I will not answer about a thing it is not done yet. When I have the time, I will check this airport and then I will update my status. At the moment I have done nothing, so I can't say anything.

And when you have paid for LKPR what was not on the list, I am sorry, but that is not my fault.

Thank you Oliver. You didn't have time. That is all I wanted to know. I will not press the issue further. Thank you for the following updates and I look forward to purchasing more creidts when the new airports mastered for 1.96 comes out. As a station manager for the worlds second oldest airline for 7 years you learn how to envoke responces when you cant get an answer otherwise. So sorry if I was rude but I wanted to know.

As for the comments from the rest fo you: BLAH BLAH BLAH and happy simming! ;)

You are being rude, mate. I will tell you what I think.

I think by your behaviour you are not increasing but DECREASING the possibility of having LKPR (which is freeware, by the way) AESed.

If I were Oliver, I would start having only negative thought about choosing Prague from the long list of requests and keep away from it.

Why is Ruzyne more important than other airports? Just because you are Czech? Come on...

Sorry if I sound a bit harsh but such posts can really irritate.

Best regards,

Rafal

By the way I am American. And shame on you for bringing race into this. What if I were Czech? And you say I am rude? And LKPR is only 1 of the some 600+ airports I have flown into arround the world including your home airport. :blink: and I am happy that you are not Oliver as your level of maturity is written all over your post. :huh: I highly doubt Oliver would adopt your method handling issues. :P Now back to the point.

Awesome updates looking forward to the MAF update!! ;)

And that upperdeck bridge for the A380 is too cool!

Looks very good Oliver. One question though. Is this exclusive to EDDF or will/are the other AES airports with A380 gates be able to do this as well? One example is that FlyTampa's Dubai has these gates but as I don't have an A380 (yet) I'm unable to test if the third gate works or not.

shame on you for bringing race into this
Where’s ANY race problem in my post? Are you race oversensitive for any particular reason?

What if I were Czech?
That would be great as I have several Czech friends and love Prague.

some 600+ airports I have flown into arround the world
Nice, congrats, but what is the purpose of giving that number here?

your home airport
Which airport do you mean?

your level of maturity is written all over your post
I can’t find proper words to comment on it. First you bump into Oliver's announcement of a new A380 feature with your complaints about not answering YOUR Ruzyne request and then after a few users give you visible sign of dislike of the way you post, you are calling ME.

All right, due to my deep respect for Aerososft Forum’s peaceful tradition, here I finish my discussion with you although I admit you were able to crash my usually pacific nature on this Saturday evening, which few people did at any time before.

Good flying to you too.

I hope you will get LKPR AES soon.

Best regards,

Rafal

Looks very good Oliver. One question though. Is this exclusive to EDDF or will/are the other AES airports with A380 gates be able to do this as well? One example is that FlyTampa's Dubai has these gates but as I don't have an A380 (yet) I'm unable to test if the third gate works or not.

I second this question for Dubai another great senery I have. I know KLAX already has the upperdeck bridges for the A380 in place at the international terminal. I wonder if C9 or FSDT will add this to the update when (if) KLAX is introduced for AES. And is Fly Tampa still in business? Nohing from them lately.

That's correct Delta777. As a frequent traveller to Hong Kong when Kai Tak was still the airport there, that was the system they used for the jetways. Departures are on the 2nd level and arrivals are on the 1st level. Even the current airport uses the same system, except that the change of the traffic direction is no longer depending on the jetways but on the terminal structure.

Oliver,

your work never ceases to amaze me! I guess I have become AES addicted, so flights to non-AESed airports are virtually non-existent in my flight book. :rolleyes:

I am usually patient and never moan about release dates but with FT Kai Tak and AES support on the horizon, I am beginning to bite my nails a bit! :lol:

Great work, thank you!

Regards,

Jure

Oliver,

your work never ceases to amaze me! I guess I have become AES addicted, so flights to non-AESed airports are virtually non-existent in my flight book. :rolleyes:

I am usually patient and never moan about release dates but with FT Kai Tak and AES support on the horizon, I am beginning to bite my nails a bit! :lol:

Great work, thank you!

Regards,

Jure

Same here! Always wanted a good Kai Tak Scenery and with AES it´s even more promising. It´s about time to release the new release! ;)

I thought it would be nice if the user was able to select to which doors the stars/jetways will come. For example the crj's have their own stairs and it looks strange when aes adds its own to them. Also, some aircraft like 737ng or the bae146 have their own stairs at the front doors and the rear doors are handled by the airport stairs. Deleting these doors in the aircraft configuration tool causes some problems like no catering truck, strange parking position and de-icing behavior, no buses etc.

To conclude: is it possible or not?

• Developer
I thought it would be nice if the user was able to select to which doors the stars/jetways will come. For example the crj's have their own stairs and it looks strange when aes adds its own to them. Also, some aircraft like 737ng or the bae146 have their own stairs at the front doors and the rear doors are handled by the airport stairs. Deleting these doors in the aircraft configuration tool causes some problems like no catering truck, strange parking position and de-icing behavior, no buses etc.

To conclude: is it possible or not?

As you can read in one of the version releasenotes, the stair will not come, when the base of the door is set to <1.5m, <1.3 no catering is coming, <1.1 no jetway is connecting.

So you have several options to controll the doorhandling.