Mega De Gaulle

Thanks luciferhawk, but I know that post. ;)

What I am wondering about is the fact that there is no news whatsoever regarding any progress.

I have learnt to be patient regarding these issues, but was hoping for a basic update as to where the project is at this time.

I did not see anything on the section of the forum for upcomong releases, and thought I would ask.

Apparently their last post was dated 17th June 2008..since now it's already June, I really expect them to make an update soon :rolleyes:

It is also not easy to search for an updated post as the forums other than that of Aerosoft, mostly are listed not according to the latest date of reply (which is a disappointment) :wacko:

Although I did not know about Sim Wings plan to make a new CDG, I'm glad that you've brought it up so it is now on my watch list ;)

Should I discover anything further, I'll post it in here ^_^

You are right, I find this form very easy to use and more importantly understand. :)

I only happened across DeGaulle as I was deciding on wether to buy the old version, or wait for a new one. It will be a mega airport by the way.

As usual, Mathijs took the time to answer my questions regarding this. :rolleyes:

The thing is that I want to purchase Frankfurt, and Madrid in boxed form.

I was under the impression that it was cheaper to ship multiple products together.

Either way, I think I will just wait till both are boxed and order them, and hopefully get DeGaulle and Barcelona, and perhaps even lisbon at a later time.

I know they are much better detailed in fsx, but I will not give up fs9 until Oliver releases (I hope) aes for fsx. It is so much more enjoyable with it.

B)

Finally, now I am in real trouble. :lol:

Just bought a new computer, will be ordering frankfurt, madrid,o'hare, and when released cdg,barcelona, the wonderfull f-16, kjfk, and also the airsimmer a320, a380, and finally the embraer 170. :D

I guess I need to work harder at work, and also find time late at night to enjoy all the above listed. :unsure::blink: