Autobrake Use Pic737

lfassam

Dear Sirs,

I am trying to use TSR Autobrake with the following add on aircraft.

• LevelD 767
  • PIC 737
  • PMDG 737
  • PMDG 747
I have configured the set up as per the manual and when the aircraft is loaded I get "green" values in the toe brake area within the TSR autobrake screen.

The issue I have is when I set the Autobrake, it does not set in line with the add on aircraft that I am using. If I click to go to RTO it will happen on my panel (aircraft) but to make the TSR unit switch to RTO I need to open the screen and repeat the key press, at which time it works.

I was wondering if this is to do with the comments in the manual of if you use a third party aircraft then your air fiel needs to be sent in to TSR for amendment. This I have done but was told to post here!

Any assistance/guidance appreciated.

Lee Fassam :rolleyes:

Dear Sirs,

I am trying to use TSR Autobrake with the following add on aircraft.

• LevelD 767
  • PIC 737
  • PMDG 737
  • PMDG 747
I have configured the set up as per the manual and when the aircraft is loaded I get "green" values in the toe brake area within the TSR autobrake screen.

The issue I have is when I set the Autobrake, it does not set in line with the add on aircraft that I am using. If I click to go to RTO it will happen on my panel (aircraft) but to make the TSR unit switch to RTO I need to open the screen and repeat the key press, at which time it works.

I was wondering if this is to do with the comments in the manual of if you use a third party aircraft then your air fiel needs to be sent in to TSR for amendment. This I have done but was told to post here!

Any assistance/guidance appreciated.

Lee Fassam :rolleyes:

Hi

Can you please copy your TSR AutoBrake.ini file, there are just the settings saved (no Key).

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Can you please copy your TSR AutoBrake.ini file, there are just the settings saved (no Key).

Thomas

Apologies for delay in coming back - below is copy of the ini file

A/C Type =3

Language =English

NoDiffBrake =No

NoAnalog =No

Toe Base =40

Press High =30

Press Low =15

NoDisArSnd =No

Offset 6DB1 =Yes // Offset &6DB1 is used instead of &2F80

NoToolTip =No

NoSkidding =No

X-Pos =10

Y-Pos =10

FS9 Visible =No

747DisPos =No

[user A/C Settings]

RTO / 1 / 2 / 3 / MAX

// Don't do manual Data Input in this file because

// the Settings are saved by the program, ONLY !

[user A/C - 1]

TJ 734

[user A/C - 2]

Custom 2

[user A/C - 3]

Custom 3

[user A/C - 4]

Custom 4

Rgds

L fassam

Hi guys, I'm using the PIC737 as well and I tried everything.

I can get the autobrake to function (so when I use the autobrake switch in my panel, the TSR autobrake will move along).

However, when thís function is working my pedals won't brake anymore.

When I get my pedals to brake, the autobrake isn't working anymore in TSR.

I treid the offset 6DB0 and 6DB1 and I'm using version 2.00.

Rgrds,

Tasso Papaioannou.

Hi guys, I'm using the PIC737 as well and I tried everything.

I can get the autobrake to function (so when I use the autobrake switch in my panel, the TSR autobrake will move along).

However, when thís function is working my pedals won't brake anymore.

When I get my pedals to brake, the autobrake isn't working anymore in TSR.

I treid the offset 6DB0 and 6DB1 and I'm using version 2.00.

Rgrds,

Tasso Papaioannou.

Hi

Why not just going the way that is described in the manual?

The TSR AutoBrake doesn't follow any Panel switches because it is the master of the Autobrake when it is used correct.

It is described that for Addons they have build-in their own brake logic that you need to use the Offset 6DB1 to define Keys as the Autobrake switch (not to get the original Addon Autobrake switch working).

The original Autobrake switch of the Addon is no longer to use then!

If you updated to version 2.0 and you don't like to use the direct brake control for the pedals you need to change the TSR Autobrake.ini file to

[Axis]

FS-Pedal Axis=No

But this setting has nothing to do with the Autobrake function.

Make as well sure you checked the new Option (Checkbox)

AB Switch by FSUIPC

Hi Thomas !

I used your modified LDS 767 air file together with the old version and the original LDS autobrake switch worked well.

Now after i updated to 2.0 it doesn´t work anymore.

Do you have an solution?

Thanks,

Felix

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Thomas !

I used your modified LDS 767 air file together with the old version and the original LDS autobrake switch worked well.

Now after i updated to 2.0 it doesn´t work anymore.

Do you have an solution?

Thanks,

Felix

Hi

Check your settings in the ini file first because the Update deletes the old ini file, as far I know.

• 11 months later...

Hi,

I've been thinking about buying the TSR Autobrake to use with the Level-d 767. Can someone confirm that it works well and integrates properly. Also where can I get hold of this modified air file discussed above.

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,

TSR works fine with the Level D 767, makes it a lot more realistic when landing especially and you now have to think about landing distances and runway condition when landing, not just plonk it down lol. Only real caveat is that as it stands, you cant use the 767's autobrake switch to control it. I have a reqistered copy of FSUIPC and assign key presses to activate the various autobrake modes so i dont find it a problem. I don't know if there is a way round this, that may be what the others are talking about when mentioning a modified 767 file.

Hope this helps and if you want any more info just ask.

Cheers

Steve (as well!!)

Hello Steve,

You can read the TSR Autobrake manual as its available on the product page at the shop.

On page 20 it explains how to proceed should you want the air file modifying :)

Cheers Shaun,

Steve