Fsmap Will Not Power On

johnbla

I have had to reinstall FSMap. The map now appears but will not power on even after I hit the power rocker switch. I had no problems before the reinstall. Maybe a Simconnet problem. Does anyone have ideas?

Many thanks for any help.

John

I have had to reinstall FSMap. The map now appears but will not power on even after I hit the power rocker switch. I had no problems before the reinstall. Maybe a Simconnet problem. Does anyone have ideas?

Many thanks for any help.

John

Hi John,

I take it when you say Map you actually mean the Gauge?? If so have you power (ie, battery switch on) to other instruments?

• 4 weeks later...
Hello John,

have you checked over at the FsMap forums which can be found here.

G'day Shaun,

Sorry to butt in like this, have a question regarding FSmap but can not validate my registration of FSMAP Forum. Every time i try to log in this is what I get "The specified username is currently inactive." If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator." I can log into Aerosoft Forums no problems.

How do I get a board Admin to solve this so I can post my question regarding FSmap.

Thanks

Richard