As we wait for updates, I have a small customer request for Aerosoft: This is not based on any rumor or anything like that; I just know that this sometimes happens. Anyway, if you decide to release the Catalina as multiple packages or as a trimmed down package, please release the civilian models (or at least one civilian model) in the first release. I love the historic models for their historic value, but since I fly in the here and now (and I am a wannabe fire-bomber), I'm looking forward to the Civvies the most.

• Aerosoft
As we wait for updates, I have a small customer request for Aerosoft: This is not based on any rumor or anything like that; I just know that this sometimes happens. Anyway, if you decide to release the Catalina as multiple packages or as a trimmed down package, please release the civilian models (or at least one civilian model) in the first release. I love the historic models for their historic value, but since I fly in the here and now (and I am a wannabe fire-bomber), I'm looking forward to the Civvies the most.

No there will be only one release and it will contain all the models and the old style and 'modern' cockpit.

No there will be only one release and it will contain all the models and the old style and 'modern' cockpit.

Mr. Mathijs Kok,

Dual-model VC cockpits! :o That's music to my ears. :D

Will this model have multi-station facilities for all members of the crew?

Nice work, Erik. I enjoyed watching the You Tube version, and appreciate your sharing this with everyone. Those engines are really rich sounding, and you captured that well.

-Doug

Thanks Doug, unfortunately I had to save it in stereo instead of 5.1 surround. I'll have to find a way to get that to work but I think it still sounds great! Thanks for the reply good sir!

I used to have to weigh and count those nuts and all it's brothers and sisters when I was 15 or so, just to earn some money. No fond memories hehehe. Looks nicely detailed. Can't wait to see the worn textures on it. :D

I told you modeling on the Catalina has restarted... see what was done yesterday.

Thanks for the preview Mr. Mathijs Kok!

I'm guessing that she'll be out around the same time as the A-10 X ??? :unsure: I guess that I may have to add her to a Bulk Purchase Order #3 instead of 2.

Thanks for the preview Mr. Mathijs Kok!

I'm guessing that she'll be out around the same time as the A-10 X ??? Bulk Purchase Order #3 instead of 2.

The A-10 B)

Thanks for bringing that up James

Any word or previews on this one Mathijs?

Randy

I am SO going to buy this package when it comes out!!!!!

Just give us a nicely layered, well-thought out paintkit with it....this is gonna be great!

Kent

Don't worry the paintkit is great. Here's a straight quote from Chris Brisland

...The paintkit is already EXCELLENT - so good that even the most inexperienced painter can produce good repaints...