Thanks for the kind words guys, makes it worthwhile. It's really nice to do something completely different and a WWII subject fitted me well. Was really fed up with the F-16s. There'll be more Vipers if we get the proper models, I think of RNoAF M2/3s off course with old style sqn markings.

Lawman;

I never thought of it as the Breguet Atlantic scheme but you have a point. I thought more along the lines of "we pioneered the Gull Grey/White USN scheme".

Anyway, it's a great model to paint done by a real professional designer so it a pleasure to work on.

Any special schemes you want?

I am researching Brazilian ones but I cannot find a lot of photos. Can anyone help?

Best regards

Truth is I didn't mean the Atlantique either :lol:. No, the livery reminded me a bit of a "RAF Coastal Command"-type scheme, hence my comment. Though you're right, it's probably more US Navy. Great repaint none the less ;) .

• Aerosoft
Looking Good! Mr. Nick Churchill, do you as a screenshot artist have access to all models during development for picture taking?

Nick normally gets all beta's so he does see all models. He got a way to make our products look better then we thought they could look, lol.

Nick normally gets all beta's so he does see all models. He got a way to make our products look better then we thought they could look, lol

Now Mr. Nick Churchill, That's high praise from the "Boss"; I'd be asking for a raise right about now. LOL :D

I'm new to this forum, but I have to say I'm really looking forward to this one. I've always had a fondness for PBY's, since they're named after my daughter Catalina, and I will most certainly buy this one. I'm also a bit of a repainter, with mainly P-51's and P-47's so far, but I'd love to paint this aircraft as well. You mention somewhere that it is possible to get started repainting this aircraft, even before its release (any ETA yet?), so I was wondering if you would consider allowing me to tip my brushes in some paint too....

btw, that last shot by Nick is just stunning...

Hi,

What actually happened to the old Catalina beta group? I was a member (although i admit not so active all the time)

and i haven't seen the goup in the forums for a long time. Was the group re-organized somehow?

This isn't anything serious, but i'd just like to know what happened - in my opinion i got no messages about this.

Sorry to ask this here, but it wasn't possible to send a private message to Mathijs.

Regards

Hi,

What actually happened to the old Catalina beta group? I was a member (although i admit not so active all the time)

and i haven't seen the goup in the forums for a long time. Was the group re-organized somehow?

This isn't anything serious, but i'd just like to know what happened - in my opinion i got no messages about this.

Sorry to ask this here, but it wasn't possible to send a private message to Mathijs.

Regards

I believe that when the developer changed, the project kinda like started over and new beta team was selected.

btw mukava nähä lisää suomalaisia, tänäänki törmäsin täällä johonki Timo nimiseen tyypiin, joka varmaanki on suomalainen

• 2 weeks later...
It's still in development and hasn't reached Beta.

Thank you for the quick answer, Nick!

I really can't wait to see the interior of this phantastic aircraft... :rolleyes:

By the way, your screenshots of the Catalina are really wonderful...

Regards

Bernd

Had hoped to be able to tool around with this one in FSX within a week, simply for the selfish reason that I have three weeks off starting this Friday! ;)

Anyways, I appreciate the hard work, press on folks! Can't wait! :D